• St Marks

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • other

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • AI

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
it'l depend on how the seeds play out.. would hate for that one to be a semi

looking at AI schedule its pretty much smooth sailing with the exception of the Howard game.. Howard still has St Marks to contend with week before AI game

Just noticed Delmar is playing Arcadia VA... Arcadia is worse than Washington 16 man roster good grief... DM may hang a 100 on them lol

Last edited:
As long as A.i. And Delmar take care of business and not slip up, they should be seeded 1-2.

A.i. Has the 2 D1 points from Polytech and Charter and possible bonus points from Howard. and Delmar has the Cape D1 points, as well as maybe. 1-2 bonus points from St. Elizabeth's and Woodbridge depending on how they play out.

If anything maybe 1,3. Friends, St. Marks, and DMA, could play spoiler to seeding if they win out. DMA with Hodgson left, St. Marks with Sallies. With the Woodbridge game over for friends, it should be smooth sailing for them. D2 is much more competitive at the top than in years past. Makes the push for the playoffs that much more interesting.

Friends only has 9 games with Morrisville canceling their season.. dont know if game contracted or not to get the FFT W

The real question is, Where the hell is rizzo, banned ???? Thought he would be all over this !
1. Banned
2. Jail
3. In the closet
4. Moved to Alaska
5. Teaching at Red Lion

Reactions: JMoxon4 and Chesdel
Friends only has 9 games with Morrisville canceling their season.. dont know if game contracted or not to get the FFT W

It was the front end of a 2 year contract. Friends will need to find someone else for next year for the game that was suppose to be played up there.

I really like Delmar to win it all again,
but A.I could give them a run or St. Marks.
Havent have a chance to see any of them play however to truly invest in one

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT