ADVERTISEMENT

Woodbridge Smyrna ??????

jr15

Towel boy
Jan 11, 2014
I would love to see Woodbridge D take on Smyrna O think it be closer than what many of us think

JR, just win the next game. Then win the next one. Then you can toss out a challenge.

it's not a challenge just would like to see the outcome WB D one of the best in state if not the best
I think that the small height of your corners would be a real big issue. While I think your front would be more than solid for a while, eventually the Smyrna athletes would find space.

I think that the small height of your corners would be a real big issue. While I think your front would be more than solid for a while, eventually the Smyrna athletes would find space.
I don't think so every game besides 1 I think WB play they backups in 3rd Q where most team score on them if they played they starter the full game they might have more shut outs than the 5 they have don't think they QB will have that much time back there with the front WB have

And maybe you right I just think it be good game don't think it will be a blowout that's all

I don't think so every game besides 1 I think WB play they backups in 3rd Q where most team score on them if they played they starter the full game they might have more shut outs than the 5 they have don't think they QB will have that much time back there with the front WB have
You guys have to play Caravel next week, focus on that because it will be a challenge. Believe me, I am rooting for you guys, but know that this is the week you need to focus on.

And maybe you right I game for a whilejust think it be good game don't think it will be a blowout that's all
WB has a great team. I coached against these kids in Pop Warner. Enjoy your season. You don't need a virtual game with Smyrna to validate your team. I thought your original argument would have been WB O vs Smy D but you went the other way. If WB line was that dominant, Smy coaches would adapt and find ways to get ball to athletes in space. It would probably be a decent game for a while but I think that Smy would win comfortably.

Reactions: DENative
WB has a great team. I coached against these kids in Pop Warner. Enjoy your season. You don't need a virtual game with Smyrna to validate your team. I thought your original argument would have been WB O vs Smy D but you went the other way. If WB line was that dominant, Smy coaches would adapt and find ways to get ball to athletes in space. It would probably be a decent game for a while but I think that Smy would win comfortably.
No doubt smy coaching will find away to win I witnessed it in Georgetown

How is WB at onside kicks? Howard recovered two in the 4th against Smy. If that didn't happen, final score may have been 72-22.

good grief! I love when these teams who play no one start thinking they are world beaters because they are undefeated,,, too funny.. CA is going to give WB all they can handle and then some.. Not saying who will win but any talk of WB hanging with Smyrna or MT is pure nonsense.. apples and oranges hey why not Woodbridge should play IMG I bet they can hang with them too ..why not WB is undefeated and blew everyone on their schedule out so they can play with anybody lol

good grief! I love when these teams who play no one start thinking they are world beaters because they are undefeated,,, too funny.. CA is going to give WB all they can handle and then some.. Not saying who will win but any talk of WB hanging with Smyrna or MT is pure nonsense.. apples and oranges hey why not Woodbridge should play IMG I bet they can hang with them too ..why not WB is undefeated and blew everyone on their schedule out so they can play with anybody lol
WB hasn't played no one they already beat two teams that's in Dll playoff already both by like 30 then just beat Howard by like 30 in which Smyrna beat by 20 and say WB wouldn't hang why people so down on Dll schools lol

Reactions: Double 07
WB hasn't played no one they already beat two teams that's in Dll playoff already both by like 30 then just beat Howard by like 30 in which Smyrna beat by 20 and say WB wouldn't hang why people so down on Dll schools lol
whatever dude... CA is coming to beat that ass... they are better than any team you have played by far.. your rec league faux spread wont work vs them anymore than Glasgows did .. can't hide behind a crap schedule forever reality check coming soon

whatever dude... CA is coming to beat that ass... they are better than any team you have played by far.. your rec league faux spread wont work vs them anymore than Glasgows did .. can't hide behind a crap schedule forever reality check coming soon
Yeah, U meeting for dinner or what?

Lmao you mad bruh and even if they do I will still like to see Smyrna vs WB WB football program came a long ways would like to see how far they came

Lmao you mad bruh and even if they do I will still like to see Smyrna vs WB WB football program came a long ways would like to see how far they came
So a loss to the 7 seed is a step forward for you guys?

Kind of mad I'm even engaging in this convo but Smyrna would destroy Woodbridge. Not even close. Woodbridge has a good team. They beat a very average at best Howard squad. Let's tap the brakes just a bit. Beating Caravel would be an upset in my mind. Disregarding the seeds of course.

Caravels D is the best I have seen in the years I have been here,, They are stout against the run like they have always been but they are also good on pass D which was always a weakness in years past ,, as GHS found out you cant play 7o7 vs them they know that game ... CA won't give up big plays WB will have to drive for every score.. not sure they are up to that task being they played terrible teams and they scored at will

Caravels D is the best I have seen in the years I have been here,, They are stout against the run like they have always been but they are also good on pass D which was always a weakness in years past ,, as GHS found out you cant play 7o7 vs them they know that game ... CA won't give up big plays WB will have to drive for every score.. not sure they are up to that task being they played terrible teams and they scored at will
Pre game meal is the best ur gonna get

DE might be the only state in the country who still has the QB's running to the sideline to get the plays.. wtf? how can you create any tempo or sustain momentum that way? Its nonsense and when you have two teams doing it then hell lets order a pizza and watch a movie between plays

DE might be the only state in the country who still has the QB's running to the sideline to get the plays.. wtf? how can you create any tempo or sustain momentum that way? Its nonsense and when you have two teams doing it then hell lets order a pizza and watch a movie between plays
Was say the same thing today how those 2 teams do it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT