ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Kent 6'10" Forward St. Andrew's

EducatedEye

D1A Prospect
Jan 22, 2004
Oregon (Pac-12) flew in and traveled down to Middletown today to watch him workout, after the workout he was offered a scholarship.

Last edited:
I mentioned last year that it was what looked to be an Oregon scout/coach judging from his sweatsuit, in the stands at Smyrna when St. Andrew's played at Smyrna...being that Bonner was the only one suiting up w/ much talent that game I was wondering was he getting recruited there but I guess it makes sense now. I wonder if the scout was aware that Kent wouldn't be playing though. Congrats to him though...the last time I actually seen him play was 2 years ago while he was a sophomore @ CR playing 2 quarters JV & 2 quarters Varsity so that's a huge comeup. CR let one get away.

heads to Notre Dame (ACC) this coming weekend for the BIG GAME vs USC for an unofficial visit

I am not sure where he is originally from, but I do know that he played at CR for 2 straight years so I would assume he was living in the Camden/Dover area before heading up to St. Andrew's which has turned out to be a good move for him so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT