ADVERTISEMENT

Roosters Rankings

Read your own shit

“The topic started saying Smyrnas system needed a great QB to be successful which it does not because most of the coaches have show incapable of defending it by scheme or personnel or both”

They just had two D1 QBs man don’t get much better then that. Think it proves the opposite of what you said. Voice of complete bullshit shoud be your name
Go easy on him Prep, obviously he’s a little slow.

Read your own shit

“The topic started saying Smyrnas system needed a great QB to be successful which it does not because most of the coaches have show incapable of defending it by scheme or personnel or both”

They just had two D1 QBs man don’t get much better then that. Think it proves the opposite of what you said. Voice of complete bullshit shoud be your name

Prep explain what does needing a great
Go easy on him Prep, obviously he’s a little slow.

Prep and Swag...explain to the slow guy what does NEEDING a good or great qb to run a system have to do with them HAVING one (two). Again I never downplayed the abilities of Henderson nor Wilson so please show me where I said such. Both kids have D1 capabilities outside of the system. Henderson grew in the system but was intelligent enough and had the tools to succeed in a dropback system. Wilson came from Glasgow which was a different spread system than Smyrna’s which is part of the reason he struggle at certain points but had D1 interest before he arrived at Smyrna. So the system didn’t make them D1 if anything it enhanced them.

Prep if your a scout you claim to be (starting to believe more in RR troll theory) you should know there are teams in other states that run the same system as Smyrna’s and are very successful yet the QB can barely throw a rock in an ocean. So again the SYSTEM does not need a great QB to be effective.

And I also said not needing a great QB for the system isn’t necessarily particularly because most coaches in DE can not defend it. Please name me 5 coaches who have defended the spread portion of Smyrna’s offense with effectiveness in the last 3 seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT