ADVERTISEMENT

Sat Scores

disaster for the Raiders .. botched QB to RB exchange... MT ball on Raiders 1.. Datillo 1 yd TD run

MT 7 Concord )

G Roberts walks in... MT 14 Concord 7

Let the second guessing begin as to why Concord started the youngster over White when White was cleared to play

Concord muffs another exchange on double reverse.. MT ball on CD 16.. What a dumbass call on first down.

Last edited:
I bought a yearly pass.. as I watch games from many states as well as lacrosse .. They have daily passes for $6 monthly for $10 or yearly dont remember the fee
Not free

I bought a yearly pass.. as I watch games from many states as well as lacrosse .. They have daily passes for 6 monthly for 10 or yearley

ok thanks- I could not remember if I bought yearly....must have....
I had several games marked for "watch later" and was like wtf?

Delpercio to Mitchell.. TD... MT 27-14 PAT NG...

Concord confusion on D and Confusion on O.....every play..

OK this is very annoying.. Game freezing/buffering every minute.. Broad cast 7 minutes in the game behind.. I refresh and get backed up even further..

Concord has a big line and two real good players but the coaching is suspect. MT is really not that much better.. Very fortunate CD gifted them 21to start the game

Last edited:
Conrad has a big line and two real good players but the coaching is suspect. MT is really not that much better.. Very fortunate CD gifted them 21to start the game

I think you're selling CONCORD short when you keep calling them Conrad

DMA beats Conrad, I'm guessing that makes them the 2 seed. Guessing they'll play at Baynard next weekend, wondering if it would be day game or night game????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT