7pm – Indian River @ Laurel
7pm – Wilmington Friends @ Woodbridge
7pm – Dover @ Smyrna

Saturday, December 4
12pm – Archmere vs. Delaware Military Academy @ Abessinio Stadium
7pm – St. Elizabeth vs. Tatnall @ Abessinio Stadium
7pm – Salesianum @ Middletown

Streams to games

*WFS shows Archmere vs DMA game at 12pm the link on the NFHS live stream is set up for 1pm. Hope someone gets this corrected*

👆*it's been corrected* 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: trapblock22
Smyrna crowd booing the refs for making a correct call to call back a TD

If you commit a hurdle at the high school level you will be assessed a fifteen-yard penalty for illegal contact/ personal foul. That is unless the player has more than just his feet on the ground

Reactions: MTownCavs09
Smyrna scores on 4th and 9 and YK comes down with the jump ball in the EZ

Smyrna 16 Dover 0 7:17 2nd

WB 24 Friends 0 1:29 2nd

WB must have read the forum lol... They are going to be tough for whomever wins between Arch and DMA. WB is pretty big and fast and seems to be humming on all cylinders now,

Nice response by Dover.. 16-7 Smyrna with 4:54 til half

Dover needs a stop then they get the ball to start 2nd half

Last 3 games Woodbridge has come out on fire so yeah both DMA or Archmere could be running into a truck next weekend.

OK so of the 3 fist half spankings which team has the best chance of making a game of it in the 2nd half?

Big break for dover .. They score a 70yd td on a tip drill catch and run.. Smyrna 24 Dover 14 10:12 2nd

I don't think Sessoms has a touch yet.. Dover doesn't use him enough in my opinion..

That size target he should definitely see the ball a lot more. But if I remember right Wesley's TEs were not usually big part of their offense, used more as blockers

But it has been a while since I went to a Wesley game

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Dover just gave all the momentum back to Smyrna themselves... 3 false starts(1 was illegal motion) and 2 delay of games not getting play in in time twice in a row WTF?

Reactions: fanoffootball123
I want to say no, but I can't remember, when they had McSweeny I think they did the thing where they would have like 3 people doing hand signals. The last 10 years or so Dover would call plays from the sideline with the QB in the huddle

LOL Smyrna don't wanna make no friends.. Recovers onside kick then tried to throw a bomb to rub it in up 40-21 with 4:06 to go

I don't think Sessoms has a touch yet.. Dover doesn't use him enough in my opinion..
We were talking about that in the stands, someone his size and talent you should find a way to get him the ball. Also, I couldn’t count on one hand how many times they lined him up against Yamir out wide. Sessoms has loads of talent but that’s a mismatch everytime. Yamirs speed against Elijahs is just unfair.

in the end, Dover had a chance and they let it slip away. In doing so they revealed Smyrnas weakness. Though When all was said and done, like all the podcasts, and all the predictions mentioned, Smyrna just had too many weapons for Dover to acclimate.

I do give a fair warning, the final score is not what the game showed. Yes, Smyrna had the better talent, but dover fought back and made it a game in the 4th qt, You could tell once Smyrna went up 32-21 they just gave up. Hence the QUICK scores from Smyrna to pad their stats. They were trying to make a statement, which I fully understand, I would have done the same thing in their shoes, but Dover was done. The name of the game is to stop us from scoring, I’m a firm believer in that, I just think if the Dover team didn’t just say “F*** It” it would have stayed 32-21 if anything 40-21. That’s just my opinion from being in the stands.

We were talking about that in the stands, someone his size and talent you should find a way to get him the ball. Also, I couldn’t count on one hand how many times they lined him up against Yamir out wide. Sessoms has loads of talent but that’s a mismatch everytime. Yamirs speed against Elijahs is just unfair.

in the end, Dover had a chance and they let it slip away. In doing so they revealed Smyrnas weakness. Though When all was said and done, like all the podcasts, and all the predictions mentioned, Smyrna just had too many weapons for Dover to acclimate.

I do give a fair warning, the final score is not what the game showed. Yes, Smyrna had the better talent, but dover fought back and made it a game in the 4th qt, You could tell once Smyrna went up 32-21 they just gave up. Hence the QUICK scores from Smyrna to pad their stats. They were trying to make a statement, which I fully understand, I would have done the same thing in their shoes, but Dover was done. The name of the game is to stop us from scoring, I’m a firm believer in that, I just think if the Dover team didn’t just say “F*** It” it would have stayed 32-21 if anything 40-21. That’s just my opinion from being in the stands.

Yeah I thought that was crazy. Dover employed just a 3 man front (and one of them wasn't Sessoms) and had the backers back and wide in the alley's. They had Sessoms out in space defending the alley he looked a bit of like a fish out of water there, Smyrna had success running combo routes at Sessoms after he cheated in a little to try and stop WK. Looked like Dover's strategy was to take away the screen game first. A big reason why WK had 250+ rushing. Silly IMO you have to defend WK first D1 QB or not. WK makes that show go , stop him and take your chances with Edge throwing down field. Edge isn't always real accurate throwing down field except on the deep fade routs. Still you have to take care of WK first and make Edge beat you vs that offense. Like Middletown did when they played. WK had 10 yds on 8 carries and Edge was 15-25 for 121 and a TD. The screen plays can be a problem but only if you don't make open field tackles. MT did that. Stop WK make the open field tackles on the perimeter and make Edge beat you downfield. That's the ticket .. IMHO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT