ADVERTISEMENT

2nd round matchups

lamberga

Mascot
Mar 17, 2009
Of the 4 second round matchups I see the top 4 teams advancing, but the biggest threats for an upset would probably be Archmere over THS and CR over Friends. I really see no shot for Concord or Tatnall.

I do not see CR having a chance against Friends...Friends pushes the ball upfield. CR does not play well against pressure D and they will not have an answer for Kelley.

I believe that Tower Hill will win by 5 or more. Archmere is young on D and will not have an answer for the quick moving TH attack.

Sallies

Cape

Yeah. That's pretty much ALL that CR needs to do to defeat Friends; just keep Kelley from going to his right, and the game is in the bag... nothing else...just, no really, just keep Kelley from going to his right... Everything else will be cake!

Oh yeah, and along with just keeping Kelley from going to his right, just give the ball to ALL-STATE, ALL-WORLD #7 and #9...just let them slice through Malinsky, Graves, Witmer, Shepperd, Kelley, etc... like knives through hot butter...no prob...that's all.

laxative, I was simply responding to oldlaxguy's comment about CR not having an answer for Kelley. I should have been more clear. I never said that is all they need to do to defeat Friends, those were your words and your assumption.

I attended the first Tower Hill Archmere game and I have a difficult time believing Archmere has a shot at even keeping it close.

I have seen both TH and Archmere play, I see no reason why Archmere couldn't win. Besides Sallies and Cape, the rest of the teams that are left are pretty even.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT