ADVERTISEMENT

All Conf / All State Players at Half Way Point

Thank you VS...always good to hear. He went off last night against SC...404 yds passing, 5 TDs(2 passing).

Honestly just stirring the pot! Great game by Henderson and the rest of the a team as well! Great game versus Sussex Central! Best of luck to Henderson and the rest of his teammates for the remainder of the 2014 season!

Here is a little down state insight. The QB from Smyrna was very impressive. He can make every throw. The only passes that hit Tue ground were dropped passes.......Kane from ST was also impressive. Big and strong with great speed.

Stefon Johnson without a doubt. The kid is a beast.
Cody Hostrey, Ball and several others from Brandywine. Very Impressed!!!

I haven't seen 'em all by any means, but I don't know how any RB in DE could be better than Kane of ST.

Give him one of the OLs some of the other mentioned RBs run behind and you'd have to measure his yardage in miles.

William Penn OL/DL are in my opinion the best in the State. And think they only lose a few off of it for next season. I think the DL is the same most are back. William Penn could be back to the Old Days competing every year.

I have initiated an investigation with Yahoo, which is Rival's parent company. I explained how we are all being held hostage by this azzclown (didn't use that language) and that they need to look at it to appreciate the gravity of the situation. I have been assigned an "incident" number and will keep everyone posted. If as many as possible file official complaints, something may be done. Go to the following link and relay details of this nonsense and submit. I hope the link works.

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contactform&locale=en_US&token=Zh/BBVqXzLHlIbokbUqVWTUbuuQeXGkGnZzhKR2JQ4O6mMQdy9JSWfAykPN0C0wd4SiKOhMQSOewvGtT1bIGwCQD9U9uQKG650UBaRFLK1+r1YfyTJHn6dk+obuD5o///+sAP2Z7c4jGF4c2LCHNiccLtkgNqswKZGXcWgh5icSvfEih/s+ptQ==&selectedChannel=email-icon&yid=

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT