Harding
Burton
3rd team:
Clark
Woody
Fahmir Ali
Jack Brown
Dwayne Earl or Mark Bradshaw
I could easily see it ending up mostly this way based on the voters...I would put Sanford’s Njoku in place of that last spot that you have going to Earl or Bradshaw though. Is Jack Brown the younger brother on Sallies? I was thinking Paul may get more votes.

Last edited:
I could easily see it ending up mostly this way based on the voters...I would put Sanford’s Njoku in place of that last spot that you have going to Earl or Bradshaw though. Is Jack Brown the younger brother on Sallies? I was thinking Paul may get more votes.
Yes he's the younger one, Might come down to which brother plays better come tourney time

My predictions
1st team:
Bones
Caleb
Ian
Jyare
Parker
2nd team:
Rickards
Garnett
Bloodsworth
Harding
Burton
3rd team:
Clark
Woody
Fahmir Ali
Jack Brown
Dwayne Earl or Mark Bradshaw
What are you basing this off body of work or fan favor because it’s players too low on the list and players left off this list completely

Reactions: 84rider
1st team
1. Robertson (POY)
2. Hyland
3. Matthews
4. Davis
5. Rickards
6. Burton
Six players have made 1st team in years past

2nd team
1. Parker
2. Bloodsworth
3. Garnett
4. Harding
5. Woody

What are you basing this off body of work or fan favor because it’s players too low on the list and players left off this list completely
Out of curiosity..who’s left off? It’s so many kids that some kids may get overlooked but interesting in seeing who not named could crash the party.

1st team
1. Robertson (POY)
2. Hyland
3. Matthews
4. Davis
5. Rickards
6. Burton
Six players have made 1st team in years past

2nd team
1. Parker
2. Bloodsworth
3. Garnett
4. Harding
5. Woody

I'm sure 4. on 1st team is Eden where do you have the other one?

Davis on first team is Jyaire Davis. Eden Davis would get 3rd team/honorable mention.

Voting 6 for 1st team is not about big boy/girl pants. It's about awarding those who deserve 1st team their rightful place and I believe we have 6.

Reactions: jvm3
Hyland POY
Robertson
Rickards
Matthews
Parker

J. Davis
Harding
Burton
Bloodsworth
Garnett

Ali
Clark
Woody
H. Perkins
Bradshaw

William Penn ... The boy can go...
Ummmmm, I haven't seen WP play this year but I just looked at their box scores and he is impressive.
14,15,18,18,21,19,21,9,16,15,10,2,22,8,27,20,22,19=16pts per game
(But Hyland from St. G's is at 29pts per game........sheesh!)
That's bananas!!!

Rickards couldn’t do nothing with Clark on him. Maybe he had a bad game but I wasn’t impressed at all. I will say that Robertson needs Rickards on the floor and vice versa. Thought shaft did a good job on the boards, forced Rickards to take some bad shots.

Reactions: Can_you_feel_me
@J12, that was a quiet 24, I’m surprised, didn’t feel like 24
I couldn’t make the game but a friend of mine was sending me grabs of the scoreboard where it showed his point total. I’m not surprised though because he doesn’t usually do much flashy that jumps out at you he just gets it done efficiently.

Rickards couldn’t do nothing with Clark on him. Maybe he had a bad game but I wasn’t impressed at all. I will say that Robertson needs Rickards on the floor and vice versa. Thought shaft did a good job on the boards, forced Rickards to take some bad shots.
Clark outplayed Rickards but its like pick your poison put your best inside player on Rickards but Robertson eat you alive...

Ummmmm, I haven't seen WP play this year but I just looked at their box scores and he is impressive.
That's bananas!!!
Lol.. I said Parker...

I couldn’t make the game but a friend of mine was sending me grabs of the scoreboard where it showed his point total. I’m not surprised though because he doesn’t usually do much flashy that jumps out at you he just gets it done efficiently.

Damn I must be slipping, I didn’t realize the CR scoreboard showed points for each player, getting old sucks

That's bananas!!!
Yea add total against Penn, Cape and Sanford.. Title contenders..

Roberstson KILLED CR. And 1 after and 1 smh. He aint flashy at all just hits the boards and takes advantage of his opportunities. #42 for CR fouled out and that opened the door for Robertson.

Daedae (CR pg) played really well tonight and Shaft did a good job on the boards. They missed Robinson but some other players hit some big time shots. That was a classic Cape vs CR game.

Refs missed the backcourt call on Rickards. Then after the made basket by Robertson, Rickards would not allow Clark ro get the ball to inbound as he moved with the as it bounced between his legs. Should have been called for delay of game and 4 secs put bavk on the clock. That backcourt was clear as day.

I agree 84 rider those 2 bigs for Cape need each other. They open up the floor for one another. Robertson has played well vs tough comp. He is my POY.

Hyland is tough and I feel Jyaire is a better high school player than all but Hyland will have better college career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT