ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony "Champ" Mosley "DELAWARE"

Watched the game vs Hofstra and when Champ scored the commentator mentioned Sanfords 2011 championship team. He brought up the fact that there were 5 D1 players from that team who are currently starting and producing.

So I took the time to calculate each players last 5 games and it's simply amazing.

Khalid Hart - Marist 87pts 11 Rebs 10assts

Champ Mosley - Delaware 75pts 27rebs 10assts

Sabri Thompson - Northwestern State - 74pts 15 Rebs 19 assts

Trevor Cooney - Syracuse - 56pts 15rebs 12assts

Deon Jones - Monmouth - 51pts 24rebs 7assts

Shot out to the Sanford Scool. I know there have been many great Sanford teams. But this squad IMO has to be in conversation for the Best All-time.

Reactions: jvm3
Yes, The Blue Hens win last night... Champ named Chevy Player of the Game.

Tune in Tomorrow TV and Radio at 4pm vs JMU.

@3's
like China
worst part, he will probably have to work with dad after college .. for the next 20-30 years....
haaaaaaa

Reactions: Dropping 3's
@3's
like China
worst part, he will probably have to work with dad after college .. for the next 20-30 years....
haaaaaaa
Heck he should've gone to Hawaii like the kid from WP. They'll probably going to make the big dance. UD is down 16 at the half and Monte' hates losing to Brady. Ross is done after the season. Mosely better think about leaving and getting far away.

Reactions: spartakos
For those Interested.

Anthony has been accepted into UD's illustrious business management program of 120 students. To qualify he had to maintain 3.0 gpa. Just as he seized his on the court opportunities, he has seized his off the court opportunities. Thanks again to "The Sanford School" for preparing him for the rigorous curriculum of a top 75 school.

Friends and family please help us encourage him to stay focused academically through these tumultuous times.

On another note....

Shot out to Trevor Cooney helping his team the Orangeman to the final 4 for a second time.

Congrats Champ, keep up the good work and stay focused, shows how much the coaching and mentoring at Sanford has done, way to represent

Reactions: jvm3
For those interested...

Its been said that Champ is the first player from "Dover" to start a basketball game for the Blue Hens by basketball guys from both North and South. Is that true Oldtimer22?

He had a great season. Accomplishing careers highs in points with "28" and rebounds with "11". He shot over 45% from the field inside and outside the arc. He also had 15 double digit efforts.

MRBB44 I have no idea if he is the first Dover born player to start. Recently there have been quite a few Delaware players to start for UD Marc Edgerson, Juwan Carter, Edwin Santiago, DJ Boney and Champ.

What is your opinion on the coaching situation?

I think they should have named a coach before an AD just to stabilize the team. Not only are they losing players they are losing money. I would bet there will be more open seats next year. Plus they are hurting future teams and revenue by not being able to recruit. Clueless!

What is taking so long to get an AD?

Seems the administration do not think sports are important enough. They have had an interim AD the last 4 months and knew he was stepping down weeks earlier. News Journal reported it on 12-21-2015. What are they waiting for?

MRBB44 I have no idea if he is the first Dover born player to start. Recently there have been quite a few Delaware players to start for UD Marc Edgerson, Juwan Carter, Edwin Santiago, DJ Boney and Champ.

What is your opinion on the coaching situation?

I think they should have named a coach before an AD just to stabilize the team. Not only are they losing players they are losing money. I would bet there will be more open seats next year. Plus they are hurting future teams and revenue by not being able to recruit. Clueless!

What is taking so long to get an AD?

Seems the administration do not think sports are important enough. They have had an interim AD the last 4 months and knew he was stepping down weeks earlier. News Journal reported it on 12-21-2015. What are they waiting for?

Ok Oldtimer22. I was hoping you could confirm what others have advised.

In regards to the coaching....

IMO there's no where to go but up for basketball, so there is no reason into rushing to get one.

In regards to the AD....

Hopefully we get a person willing to turn our FOOTBALL PROGRAM around :)

Mr. bball does not care or want any immediate resolution because the situation is prime for champ even if they go 0-30. At the current pace UD is moving the team will be filled with walk ons. As 1 of the 4 scholarship players remaining Champ will play all game in more losing efforts with no one to compete for playing time. Then Mr. Bball will post champ score 15 in a losing effort a hero in a unfair battlefield, great job.

Ok UD fans and those interested,

Now that the dust has settled we will be fielding a team of 12 scholarship players and will be lead by Martin Inglesby.

Oldtimer22 wow with the changes IMO we did great on both fronts. Looking forward to next season.

Ok UD fans and those interested,

Now that the dust has settled we will be fielding a team of 12 scholarship players and will be lead by Martin Inglesby.

Oldtimer22 wow with the changes IMO we did great on both fronts. Looking forward to next season.

I agree. So far really positive. Really looking forward to next season. He seems to have a real good idea on how he can recruit. Nice to see they were able to get a couple kids this year too.

I agree. So far really positive. Really looking forward to next season. He seems to have a real good idea on how he can recruit. Nice to see they were able to get a couple kids this year too.

For UD fans and those interested,

The team roster has been updated.

http://www.bluehens.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=209712249&DB_OEM_ID=29100

Oldtimer, the young men are in school. Jacob is a legit 6'8" and Ryan 6'3" just what the doctor ordered. Vibes are really positive.

Last edited:
Ok DE Blue Hen fans NCAA Basketball is right around the corner and we've released our schedule. With changes made we're looking for an exciting brand of play. Check the schedule and come and see us.

http://www.bluehens.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=29100&ATCLID=211130790

I am hoping the new coach is successful and starts keeping more kids from DE close to home. Looking forward to this year.

Wish they played Iona when English was still there. Is Hart still at Marist? That will be fun to see. Not sure why they would be playing Goldie Beacom and Bryn Athyn.

I am hoping the new coach is successful and starts keeping more kids from DE close to home. Looking forward to this year.

Wish they played Iona when English was still there. Is Hart still at Marist? That will be fun to see. Not sure why they would be playing Goldie Beacom and Bryn Athyn.

Here here to hope and keeping kids from DE right here. Champ is a great example of UD giving an instate player an opportunity and it paying off (both on and off the court). Im looking forward to an exciting brand of basketball this season as well. Hoping for ball movement on offense and aggressive full court defense. I attest that the approach in summer session conditioning lends consideration to a faster pace game than we've seen the last decade. As for instate kids I'm thinking my god sons neighbor Zack would be a great fit in this system at this level.

We played English last season and he cooked us in New York and yes my candidate for best DE high school point guard in history will be at the BOB this season. Get your popcorn ready as the teacher vs student compete, it's going to be worth the price of admission :D:D:D

Not sure why those teams are on the schedule either but I will be there supporting our guy no matter who they play.

Good morning UD fans, and those interested.

Basketball season is upon us and I'm excited about it. For those who aren't aware our new head coach Martin Inglesby was the PG coach and OC at Notre Dame before taking over here and his last five PG's have all succeeded in his offense and are all playing post college.

It should give us optimism that he knows talent and his proclamation of Awaking A Sleeping Giant should allow us fans to have hope our team is very talented and will compete at a higher level than we've grown accustom to.

admittedly it's difficult to have hope, but hope is necessary to succeed. I attest our players have hope right now and so do I. Is hope instant? No it's not... Is hope eminent? No it's not...

So let's join the team in the hope movement by selling out "THE BOB" the first 2 home games. I think it would be a great way to honor the "Good Ole" Mike Brey days.

Go Hens!!!

#awakingasleepinggiant

Good morning UD fans, and those interested.

Basketball season is upon us and I'm excited about it. For those who aren't aware our new head coach Martin Inglesby was the PG coach and OC at Notre Dame before taking over here and his last five PG's have all succeeded in his offense and are all playing post college.

It should give us optimism that he knows talent and his proclamation of Awaking A Sleeping Giant should allow us fans to have hope our team is very talented and will compete at a higher level than we've grown accustom to.

admittedly it's difficult to have hope, but hope is necessary to succeed. I attest our players have hope right now and so do I. Is hope instant? No it's not... Is hope eminent? No it's not...

So let's join the team in the hope movement by selling out "THE BOB" the first 2 home games. I think it would be a great way to honor the "Good Ole" Mike Brey days.

Go Hens!!!

#awakingasleepinggiant
GO AWAY BOY!!! THIS IS A HS FORUM!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT