ADVERTISEMENT

Cape/CR

All no, rr2 is over here also, with his nothing to do with anything posts. Still hasn't found that life yet. There is one out there.

All no, rr2 is over here also, with his nothing to do with anything posts. Still hasn't found that life yet. There is one out there.
Why so negative? Everyone has their own view of what a life is and what makes them happy..Just because it isn't what you think doesn't make it wrong..I enjoy this forum.. It provides enjoyment and pleasure to me.. Maybe you should look at why you post here? Maybe you are embarrassed by your participation in such non lively things.

Its part of my life but you seem to be struggling with the idea of communicating in this type of forum... and by the way "off topic" and "comedic relief" is normal.. On forums and in real life.. Its Christmas Cookie baking season why are you even here anyway? BTW your post count is rising faster than your dough the last 5 months just saying

Its always funny to me when someone tries to put someone else down for posting more on a forum than they do ? wtf? That is like putting someone else down for attending more movies or watching more TV than they do.. Its just a form of entertainment folks its not that serious but in my opinion at least these forums invoke some kind of human interaction and opinion unlike staring at a boob tube or movie screen shoving popcorn down your throat in silence..

Hell these days we cant talk to each other anymore honestly because someone might get offended AT least we can say what we think on here anonymously and be heard.. Sure some may get offended but its harder to sue a screen name

Be yourselves people .. give honest opinions..

Last edited:
Reactions: 84rider and wtc76
While I am on my soap box let me address a couple other forum issues... Spreading rumors and putting down kids.. It seems people read into posts what they want to and dont "read" the posts and try an understand what the writer is trying to say..Understanding language is key...

Lets start with rumor.. for example someone posting "I heard" so and so is going here.. Is not starting a rumor.. They are just looking for affirmation or debunking from what they heard.. Someone saying something happened that is not true is a rumor.. now lets tackle putting kids down..

Just because you express a player is not as good as others profess does not mean you think they suck.. As well as saying you think one kid or team is better than the other does not mean your saying the other is not good.. it simply could mean you think both are great but you think one is more great and its just an opinion.... in closing constructive criticism is a positive it shows you care it is not a bad thing and we need more of that from parents as well as more critical thinking in the classroom .. JMHO

Last edited:
My thing is forums have topics, and when someone opens a topic to read something about that, they kind of expect to read about that topic. Since I do not live on here, I could get on have to read about, or skip about 15 not subject posts before I get to one that has something to do with the topic. Again you can post all you want, but put them under "This has nothing to do with anything" Thank You. And spa@ how did you know I was making cookies today.

My thing is forums have topics, and when someone opens a topic to read something about that, they kind of expect to read about that topic. Since I do not live on here, I could get on have to read about, or skip about 15 not subject posts before I get to one that has something to do with the topic. Again you can post all you want, but put them under "This has nothing to do with anything" Thank You. And spa@ how did you know I was making cookies today.
Are you a Librarian and worship the Dewey Decimal system? Just curious.. Even Communes have folks that don't quite follow the rules and I am sure folks in Communes have issues with certain others within the compound.... There is no Utopia.

Point being things are not always going to be the way we want them to be . Actually pretty much never.. As it refers to forums what you are suggesting does not exist. In every forum no matter the subject they go off course.. why? because everyone is not the same and thinks alike.. If you want to be with people who think like you then the best place for you is to be by yourself

Last edited:
@rr2, try the baseball board, they are more softer than MLVs cookies. I had to channel my inner rr2 over there lmao

Reactions: spartakos
@rr2, try the baseball board, they are more softer than MLVs cookies. I had to channel my inner rr2 over there lmao
haha.. baseball parents are nuts..It was a banner day when my son said he didnt like baseball anymore,, I coached youth travel and subsequently umpired,, so glad those days are over,,, I don't even watch or care about baseball anymore and I played in the minors for 2 years then played semi-pro until I was 38.. I loved the game but don't care for those involved in it now.. Lax is where it is at

Last edited:
@RR
sell MLV a cookie trailer..she could then sell her "cookies" to guys like me!!
hahaaaaa
just saying
MLV Wagon

doghnut-and-cookie-trailer-hire.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT