ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Saturday scores

This is ridiculous.. I hope 302 gets some better tech guys next year... I have watched 2 Md state ship games on NFHS and not one freeze and production value was great...

Reactions: 84rider
Looks like Smyrna isn't gonna take any chance for a Wilson pick

as I say that Knight fumbles .. MT ball... nice hit by Roberts but he is hurt

MT needs fire up the Fry Daddy and get cooking...This running thang aint workin..

MT doesnt seem to be playing with any sense of urgency.. just saying

I think Wilson only threw 2 passes both screens and one of them may have been Knight throwing it

We will have to see what adjustments are made at half but I believe Wilson will have to make some plays with his arm for Smyrna to win..

Halftime stats: per Brad Meyers

Smyrna 17-114 rush, 2-2-0 8 pass, 122 total.

Middletown 18-17 rush, 8-13-0 78 pass, 95 total.

Knight 12-93 rush, Fry 8-13-0 78 pass, Johnston 4-49 receiveing

Wilson and Knight both 1 for 1 passing

nice pass and play on 4th down Fry to Guthrie.. PAT NG 13-8 MT leads..

MT looks to be playing with better sense of urgency so far 2nd half

Wilson so scared not to make mistake or not understanding how to read and. Throw away on 4th.... head scratcher

Head-Scratcher.jpg

wow... bad turnover.. MT with fumble (if you want to call it that) return for TD 20-8 MT SMH

hmm not sure I would punt here.. IF Smyrna is going to score it will be a big play whether it is from 50 or 80.... Field position is not that big of a deal when neither team can drive the ball.. Might as well take a shot at getting first down

From this point MT needs to put the ball in Frys hands. A few runs Hitches and outs on the outside to substitute the run game until less than 4 minutes in the game and Smyrna with no faith in Wilson keep running earthquake and unbalance

Reactions: ravensrooster2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT