ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Saturday scores

hmm not sure I would punt here.. IF Smyrna is going to score it will be a big play whether it is from 50 or 80.... Field position is not that big of a deal when neither team can drive the ball.. Might as well take a shot at getting first down
No matter the result I really don't care for this kind of football. Just a Bunch formation and had it to you best player every snap.

Very close game. Might be decided by Wilson’s turnover for TD. Usually it’s an interception,, mixed it up this time with the fumble

Reactions: spartakos
TD Knight pat Knight 22-20 Smyrna

Wilson fumbled his way out of this game...

I said over the summer one player can't win a D1 ship but maybe I was wrong

RR... Knight is carrying them but MT is really helping him along the way. If I was the coach up top or who i’d Be same stop that jumping around BS. making holes bigger most of the time

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Smyrna been playing that way most of the game. Secondary is the weakest part of there team. Defense is looking nervous some is going to be out of position soon trying to be a hero

I dont know why MT is even bothering with the run right now.. Put it in Fry's hands and ride with with it.. Game plans mean nothing right now

big play here.. what do you call VOR?

I miss fourth down play but I have ran either a fade or out and up to wide side of the field. Corners were playing inside giving wr outs. CBs can’t see ball in that position and MT has 2-3 wr that could go and get it

Knight ends it 79 yd TD run from earthquake plus 2pt conversion 30-20 Smyrna... 3 peat in effect

DMA beats these fakes what kind of offense is this stand in a pile and hand to knight the 28 year old man

Damn Knight in to take the knee. Thats kind of harsh.. Smyrna 3 peets Hated both teams game plans but whatever best player on field wins it

Final Knight 30 Cavaliers 27

I like Smyrna’s game plan and adjustment. MT had a game plan but Blums lack of adjustment was almost as bad as his brothers against Delmar

MTs line wasn’t that bad fry had time to through most of the game is hard to run when you have 1 more in the box than you have to block which is why the passing game was open. MT just refuse to commit to the pass to open the run

True but not on run blocking. Fry also had some happy feet today.. He took off on many occasions when he could of side stepped or climbed the pocket.. there were open receivers up field

A few quick opinions...

1. Will Knight is undoubtedly the best player in the history of DE high school football! Honestly not even close.

2. Yet another Mtwn Head Coach that can’t get it done in the big game. His failure to stick to the pass vs a suspect Smyrna secondary honestly killed his teams momentum several times. If Mtwn spreads out that defense and let’s Fry operate they would be state champs right now.

3. Will Knight is undoubtedly the best player in the history of DE High School football! It’s honestly not even close.

4. They say football games are won up front. Well Smyrna didn’t do anything to change that theory. That dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides today!

5. I forgot to mention how great Will Knight is!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT