ADVERTISEMENT

Champs

So a few things:

Happy Cape won good for DE lacrosse

Most of the kids I know on sals (and Cape, CR, Appo, etc) are all great kids so chill out

Funny you guys are all clamoring for Sanford when all their best players are MD kids recruited for the school, same reason you hate Sallies

The kid with the hat trick last night was a transfer from Annapolis so Cape had an out of state kid too and maybe their best player so it probably did make a difference in the game

The Cape student section is pretty out of hand, I joked with them when we played them but they were dicks

We can all complain about crap but end of day Cape won a great game. Congrats and some of you just need to let it go, show some class.

Reactions: 1987lax and er43er
Right, and when more kids decide to move into the cape district do you think Mark will tell them to go home because that's not the correct way to win?
If kids move then kids move but to be recruited to go to a school when you live no where near it is ridiculous. These kids sit on the beach all summer when I go down there and are loud, obnoxious, and cocky. My kids will never go near that school or their kids.

Reactions: Leverage1991
If kids move then kids move but to be recruited to go to a school when you live no where near it is ridiculous. These kids sit on the beach all summer when I go down there and are loud, obnoxious, and cocky. My kids will never go near that school or their kids.

My son knows a ton of kids from both teams. They are all teenagers - cocky etc - but in general very cool kids. Both teams.

Reactions: listening to noise
Check out some of previous posts on this board by sals goalie not deleted. Totally classless. You have no idea where people are from and who they root for and to be honest it doesn't really matter. I have no dogs in fight my kids are all graduated college. I just call it like i see it.

So you all are equally classless. Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: delawarenole
Pure class. Wouldn't expect anything less from some one from Smyrna. Best part of your town is Helens Sausage House. And your lacrosse blows.

See I can be an ass too.
What’re you trying to say about smyrna? Are we not good enough because we’re a public school?

images

ls.jpg

What’re you trying to say about smyrna? Are we not good enough because we’re a public school?

no your not good enough because you haven't started choicing kids in for Lax yet .. ha! Football and Wrestling y'all got that covered

What did Sallies goalie say? I’ve watched that kid play a few times this year. He definitely didnt seem like a shit talker

From one of the game officials, D’ambrogi (spelling) was clapping his hands with about.25 seconds left in the game, a player from S told him to stop being a f$&@king bitch which was heard down on the field. Unsportsmanlike was given. Same official told me after the game as they were walking out through the crowd a S parent was taking pictures of them and saying these are the scumbags that called the game.

Other than those two incidents, the official said it was a pretty clean game, little trash talking but nothing over the top or unusual.

Reactions: listening to noise
Gotcha. Sadly I’ve heard worse than that at a 7th grade girls basketball game. Trash talk on the field is almost expected but parents definitely need to shut their mouth

Reactions: delawarenole
Gotcha. Sadly I’ve heard worse than that at a 7th grade girls basketball game. Trash talk on the field is almost expected but parents definitely need to shut their mouth
I agree the sallies parents were horrible, yelling at high schoolers, clearly drunk, it’s dissapointing. SAD!

Sals lost and they are clowns. I'm doubling down on sanford beating them next year also!!!!
Can't understand why you think Sanford would beat Sals next year. Sanford doesn't play anyone all year and is not prepared when it comes to playoff time to go deep. They only players they have are Bloom who is graduating and maybe Xander (Defense). A few of their players try to follow the Sals team around during the summer schedule and play in a few camps/showcases with them, but they don't have a lot a talent.

Can't understand why you think Sanford would beat Sals next year. Sanford doesn't play anyone all year and is not prepared when it comes to playoff time to go deep. They only players they have are Bloom who is graduating and maybe Xander (Defense). A few of their players try to follow the Sals team around during the summer schedule and play in a few camps/showcases with them, but they don't have a lot a talent.

Both Lucky are good and Campbell is a beast. Not deepe enough to be Sals but still more then Bloom

Both Lucky are good and Campbell is a beast. Not deepe enough to be Sals but still more then Bloom
With all the issues at sals, id rather not specifically mention on a public forum. But they will suffer in recruiting and be overtaken or at least watered down by another upstate private at some point. Sanford is my best bet. At sals the crazy parents, punk kids, the drugs, players black out drunk , coach with no control. All that stuff takes a toll and ive heard more and more elite middle school parents looking for other options. They might even stay home in kennet or wherever god forbid lol. Just my opinions from reading the tea leaves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smyrna97
You say you are not gonna say anything but you say a lot. I’m pretty sure every high school deals with issues. I’m sure Sallies will be just fine.

With all the issues at sals, id rather not specifically mention on a public forum. But they will suffer in recruiting and be overtaken or at least watered down by another upstate private at some point. Sanford is my best bet. At sals the crazy parents, punk kids, the drugs, players black out drunk , coach with no control. All that stuff takes a toll and ive heard more and more elite middle school parents looking for other options. They might even stay home in kennet or wherever god forbid lol. Just my opinions from reading the tea leaves.
All I see in these threads is you putting down Sallies, including your immature messages about the players, parents and coaching staff. It is apparent you know NOTHING about Sals...just sounds like jealousy if you ask me. Sallies went to the championship again, and lost by just 2. Meanwhile, your beloved Sanford didn't even make it into the top 4. They lose Bloom after this year and the Lucky's are a product of the "daddy-ball" philosophy they play were the coach's son's don't come off the field.

I find it kind of interesting to watch and read all of this back and forth. Lot of petty and small opinions. Lot of jealousy. Facts are facts so I will lay them out. Since Bob Healy has taken over the Salles program in 2001 they have done nothing but DOMINATE the state of VA. Since 2007 they have won 9 State Championships and he has amassed according to my calculations more wins then anyone else in the states history. Before Coach Healy Sallies had one championship in the schools history. Since 2007 9!!! 9 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!! That is a staggering number. That said they lose a game in the state championship and people are acting like total and complete idiots. I have known Coach Healy for over 25 years and it is a safe bet that they will be back stronger and better next year. Just remember the small petty people who have INTERNET MUSCLES and HIDE BEHIND A CHAT ROOM.. Doubt most of these guys ever strapped it on or have a clue. Typical internet muscles..lol...I look forward to seeing Sallies coming back and look forward to seeing them continue their DYNASTY THAT WILL NEVER BE MATCHED! Wolves do no concern themselves with the opinions of sheep!

All I see in these threads is you putting down Sallies, including your immature messages about the players, parents and coaching staff. It is apparent you know NOTHING about Sals...just sounds like jealousy if you ask me. Sallies went to the championship again, and lost by just 2. Meanwhile, your beloved Sanford didn't even make it into the top 4. They lose Bloom after this year and the Lucky's are a product of the "daddy-ball" philosophy they play were the coach's son's don't come off the field.
Its kinda rude to talk badly about Sanford kids. They are high school age players. Very disrespectful of you.

I find it kind of interesting to watch and read all of this back and forth. Lot of petty and small opinions. Lot of jealousy. Facts are facts so I will lay them out. Since Bob Healy has taken over the Salles program in 2001 they have done nothing but DOMINATE the state of VA. Since 2007 they have won 9 State Championships and he has amassed according to my calculations more wins then anyone else in the states history. Before Coach Healy Sallies had one championship in the schools history. Since 2007 9!!! 9 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!! That is a staggering number. That said they lose a game in the state championship and people are acting like total and complete idiots. I have known Coach Healy for over 25 years and it is a safe bet that they will be back stronger and better next year. Just remember the small petty people who have INTERNET MUSCLES and HIDE BEHIND A CHAT ROOM.. Doubt most of these guys ever strapped it on or have a clue. Typical internet muscles..lol...I look forward to seeing Sallies coming back and look forward to seeing them continue their DYNASTY THAT WILL NEVER BE MATCHED! Wolves do no concern themselves with the opinions of sheep!
Lol. The state of Delaware not VA you clown. Hahaha. Freudian recruiting slip lol @coachjoegayforhealy

Last edited:
Reactions: Smyrna97
Yea Healy finally realized he can do exactly what the soccer team does and pay people to come play for sallies, against a state full of public schools who don’t recruit. Also, coachjoegayforhealy.

You can throw bombs all you want Internet Muscles hiding behind screen...lol... but bottom line Coach Healy needs one more ring for the second thumb. Like it or not his dynasty will continue. Sit back and enjoy greatness. Please go back and look at your post. They come off very childish and unbecoming.
Never wrestle with a pig in the mud.. all you do is get muddy and the pig likes it.

I am just stating facts. Prior to Coach Healy 1 state championship. 9 since 2007. If it is so easy to win 9 state championships why is it that other private schools like Archmere, Tower Hill, Tatnall etc.
Again I am trying to be above it with regards to attacking people. Just stating facts.

Jeez. I hope you aren't really a coach and bully your players like you are acting on this thread. Very sad. Also gay marriage is legal now in Delaware, so you can share the rings FYI...

Jeez. I hope you aren't really a coach and bully your players like you are acting on this thread. Very sad. Also gay marriage is legal now in Delaware, so you can share the rings FYI...
You are the one that made the homophobic reference.. not me. I HOPE you are not the one involved in education. Once again all I did was state facts.

Reactions: w.skinner
Also leverage gay marriage is a national law passed by the Supreme Court not just passed in Delaware... touche... Maybe that was YOUR FREUDIAN SLIP. You are the one that seems enamored with this topic.

Look, it’s over. Cape won the state championship. Sallies and Cape have phenomenal lx programs. The Sallies coaching staff doesn’t need defending. They do a great job of scheduling and getting players ready to play. I really have a lot of respect for the Cape lx feeder program. Both programs at Cape are unrivaled in De. The bickering is over, it was settled on the field. Good Luck to both programs next year.

100% agree with rider here what’s done is done and we’ll see what happens next year. I’m thinking caravel is really gonna show up next year.

100% agree with rider here what’s done is done and we’ll see what happens next year. I’m thinking caravel is really gonna show up next year.
Backinblack would know better, but i also heard the incoming caravel lax recruits are very good and a balanced class. Good D pole, attack and FO guy

I wouldn’t know. Not that tuned in to CA lax. But I figure it was a matter of time for the coach to start getting players in. CA has never been a Lax program like baseball softball and football to some degree. I always thought it could be if they focused on it. Lev knows more than me if there are sticks coming. That would be great. Would love to walk across the street and see some good Bucs lax. But I’m a tough customer being a MIAA lax fan.

Funny Kennett is a pipeline. Some great talent from there for Sals. Don’t know about the rest of the stuff try to stay out of that stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT