ADVERTISEMENT

Division II Playoff Scenarios

It's just RR, he hates most anything south of the canal.
Not true. I love the down home small town support in the south. Even like the physical style they play. Its true I dont care much for manlove. His teams are undisciplined and he is a cry baby. CA put it on him and he cried like a baby at the hand shake then went on a Email campaign to encourage all d2 south teams not to play them. He is a baby in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: OTS-59
rr, you don't know Ikey's sense of humor?

On a personal note, Bummy hates almost anything East of the Canal,

The question is how positive are you that Elkton is D1? I think they'll count as a D2 opponent since they were D2 when the contract was signed.
well that is a different story.I forgot about that .I assumed Del Sports verified that but maybe not.. I am not sure Elkton was D2 when the contract was signed..

actually you are on to something.. the websites like great schools etc.. that list enrollments seem to be off ..the real numbers may be less than 1000 students

http://pub.lucidpress.com/ehs/#_0

Last edited:
back to the drawing board.. Its my belief Elkton is D2 so drop a point from CA

1. Woodbridge
2. Glasgow
3. St G
4. Milford
5. Friends
6. DMA
7. Caravel
8. Howard

1 Woodbridge vs 8 Howard
2 Glasgow vs 7 Caravel
3 St G vs 6 DMA
4 Milford vs 5 Friends

back to the drawing board.. Its my belief Elkton is D2 so drop a point from CA

1. Woodbridge
2. Glasgow
3. St G
4. Milford
5. Friends
6. DMA
7. Caravel
8. Howard

1 Woodbridge vs 8 Howard
2 Glasgow vs 7 Caravel
3 St G vs 6 DMA
4 Milford vs 5 Friends
RR this I believe is it. Caravel goes from one tough draw to another. Playoffs though, gotta beat everyone.

RR this I believe is it. Caravel goes from one tough draw to another. Playoffs though, gotta beat everyone.
I like the match ups for CA vs Glasgow..also like not having to travel and definately like not having to go to a Sat 10am game at St G lol

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT