ADVERTISEMENT

DMA schedules 10th game

Some people need to look at what has been presented to them. DMA is not a good football program and use sleazy tactics to get kids to the school. Also what DMA is in no way any kids fault they are the ones being taken advantage of. Some people need to realize and open their eyes to what DMA is doing. And when DIAA lays down the hammer on them don’t be upset about it. The evidence was always there YOU chose to ignore it.

I don't really think anyone wants to see DSA get hammered over this. Particularly being the penalty for recruiting is the "player" and coach get suspended for a year. No one wants to see the player get the hammer but its the rule. We all, well mostly all, have pretty much agreed over the years many of the teams recruit in some form or manor. DSA just seems to be a bit more blatant and over the top of what is acceptable or palatable by the high school sports community.

Recruiting 7th or 8th graders is one thing but poaching players already enrolled in another high school is a different animal and pretty much unacceptable in any league or state. I think folks just want them reigned in a bit. Like RLCA and Anderson just a couple years ago. They went a bit over the top with advertising and bringing kids in causing a hyper improvement. DIAA reigned them in and the DSC booted them from the conference. No biggie they learned the lesson and conformed, I think. lol

Me personally I could care less as I have no skin in the game. I am just here for the entertainment and fodder. Coach Linc sure provides some of that. Carry On! 🕵️‍♂️🍿 👴

Last edited:
I don't really think anyone wants to see DSA get hammered over this. Particularly being the penalty for recruiting is the "player" and coach get suspended for a year. No one wants to see the player get the hammer but its the rule. We all, well mostly all have pretty much agreed over the years many of the teams recruit in some form or manor. DSA just seems to be a bit more blatant and over the top of what is acceptable or palatable by the high school sports community.

Recruiting 7th or 8th graders is one thing but poaching players already enrolled in another high school is a different animal and pretty much unacceptable in any league or state. I think folks just want them reigned in a bit. Like RLCA and Anderson just a couple years ago. They went a bit over the top with advertising and bringing kids in causing a hyper improvement. DIAA reigned them in and the DSC booted them from the conference. No biggie they learned the lesson and conformed, I think. lol
Red Lion is a private school so that’s mostly gonna be expected especially with who’s in charge whose not exactly the cleanest. Sounds like there better about it now. DMA is also using money from the United States Military and also tax dollars which makes it a lot worse then red lion. IMHO.

Red Lion is a private school so that’s mostly gonna be expected especially with who’s in charge whose not exactly the cleanest. Sounds like there better about it now. DMA is also using money from the United States Military and also tax dollars which makes it a lot worse then red lion. IMHO.

Private school doesn't matter in DE. DE has school choice that has lead to anyone not having geographical or tax base boundaries. Hell DE is the only state I know where the Tech schools are used as sports academies or a poor mans private school. Just saying tax payers in one county could be paying for kids to go to their schools from another county or district whatever.

But yeah I agree hijacking a small Military school to build a football factory is a new one. Coach likes to say #buildingitdifferent but really it's nothing new what he is doing and we have seen this act before in DE. Hijacking small privates or charters for football glory is nothing new. Maybe he thinks he is Biff Poggi lol.. Only dude ain't Biff and certainly don't have Biffs scratch.. actually he is just copying what Coach Crosby taught him at IMHOTEP and they even had the heat come on them for this shit from the PIAA and the PA HS fan base. Can't hide behind the "just helping poor inner city homeless kids" routine at a school like DMA. Maybe he should have came and saved Pencader that would be more like a IMHOTEP. JMHO

Last edited:
ehhh you and @84rider are getting soft in your old age.

HighlevelInnocentGalapagosdove-max-1mb.gif

never been soft, wtf, maybe you are getting soft

I stay true to who i am and what I believe in, no different than when I defended you when dookie was on here stirring up sh!t. Don’t like cry babies or people who join forums to trash others, as you once called them keyboard gangsters and vigilantes

Reactions: BackinBlack86
This is my last post regarding this thread, it is what it is, back to football…Good Luck to all the teams this upcoming season

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
I just think its funny that everyone is sure that the DMATakeover poster is Nick Lincoln. If it truly is, he has more free time on his hands than I’d expect for a coach that out-coaches everyone else.

I just think its funny that everyone is sure that the DMATakeover poster is Nick Lincoln. If it truly is, he has more free time on his hands than I’d expect for a coach that out-coaches everyone else.
He’s trying to create a national powerhouse! Going on social media is crucial for creating national brands like DMA

@

Well the poster has never denied it and his postings here are consistent with what he posts on other social media as well as what he has said in interviews in articles in PA over the years. It is either him or someone real good at pretending to be him.

Last edited:
He’s trying to create a national powerhouse! Going on social media is crucial for creating national brands like DMA

True.. How you think Bishop Sycamore happened.. all twitter hype.. The USA Academy scam the year before last as well..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT