ADVERTISEMENT

DMA schedules 10th game

The Smyrnaontop chick is leading that crowd with the torches, she gives me that rebel rouser feel. Definitely not robbing any banks a round her, just saying of course

• Haha
Reactions: BackinBlack86
Again, DMA has done NOTHING wrong!! DMA will continue to build an ELITE football program! The fact that many people are plotting against is a prime example of what is holding Delaware football back! Can’t get out of their own way! DMA is building and the haters are focused on stopping a program from improving rather than focusing on their own programs! It’s downright shameful! We won’t be stopped though! The petty attacks only refocus DMA on pursuing our ultimate goals!

#TheTakeOverContinues #StickToYourDayJobs #OnwardAndUpward #BrickByBrick #GameByGame
Coach Linc you clearly have recruited. Also no one is scared of DMA. There’s probably 15+ Schools in the state that can beat you. You got 2 years to win a state championship before the Diaa comes down on you and the program. Good luck.
#RecruitTheKids

I was a fan of Red Lion as well but this ain’t that and Red Lion is a private school. DMA is a Military/Charter school with a coach that’s operating like he’s at IMG academy.
Are you saying Delaware private and public schools are allowed to operate under different rules and regulations but still compete for the same state championships??

It seems some people are upset that a program in Delaware is trying to build something outside of the norm!! It makes them nervous!! DMA is setting a different type of culture and some of the “old schoolers” don’t like the idea of a new comer shaking things up for the better!! The take over continues though! Even if you don’t like it!

#BuildingSomethingSpecial #DontBeNervous #TheTakeOver #BrickByBrick #ANewStandard

Someone had to expose these frauds😭
Let’s be clear on things! You first commented that DMA made a mistake with scheduling Malvern! I responded by pointing out Smyrna scheduled Bergen Catholic! Then you jumped into recruiting kids! I pointed out a big time Smyrna transfer from Dematha! You got upset for being the pot that called the kettle black and being fraudulent in your own accusations!

#FactsMatter #SorryAboutYourFeelings #TheTakeOverContinues #AcceptingAllChallenges

Let’s be clear on things! You first commented that DMA made a mistake with scheduling Malvern! I responded by pointing out Smyrna scheduled Bergen Catholic! Then you jumped into recruiting kids! I pointed out a big time Smyrna transfer from Dematha! You got upset for being the pot that called the kettle black and being fraudulent in your own accusations!

#FactsMatter #SorryAboutYourFeelings #TheTakeOverContinues #AcceptingAllChallenges
You keep saying they recruited a kid from Dematha but you are to blind to realize he literally is born, raised and still living in Smyrna and went to school at Smyrna middle…and he left Dematha because Covid cancelled their season…so he played at home for 1 year with his best friends. Maybe they have done that for other kids in the past but literally not the one you keep talking about…and enough with the takeover…you couldn’t beat Archmere in 2 attempts so instead you called out a player on social media for “racial slurs” …you aren’t man enough to keep it private and take it to the staff…instead you decided it was better to put his number in your IG post…. Isn’t DMA something like your 6th school in 7-8 years? You are a classless act…your own team parents can’t stand you…should we talk about how you tried to get kids from other DMA sports to leave their practices to join your workouts? And then you realized people found out so you sent out the “memo” making sure you used the words “voluntary” this time..,.your own parents floated your memo out to tye public because they even knew it was a CYOA email. You aren’t “changing the game “ you are just single handily making our military school lose the respect that We have worked for….Go Away…we don’t want you in our program. You even made a mockery of us on the BWW show…Military school with amazing uniforms and beautiful football jerseys….I think our team was the only one all year not wearing a uniform of some type…Hats sideways…t shirts…Military School..,Honor and Respect…and we are losing all of that in 1 calendar year because of You.

Can Edge was raised in Smryna. The Bergen Catholic game was a mistake and a different opponents shouldn’t have been scheduled. Just like DMA playing Malvern. DMA has 8th graders posting commitment edits on their Ig accounts and 4K evidence of you texting high schoolers OOS to play for you.
#FactsMatter #SorryAboutYourFeelings #ReceuitTheKids

Well hell the shots coming from within now..

wolf-twilight.gif

Reactions: delawarenole
Dude has to realize the denials and the "they hate us because the ain't us" defense only goes so far and that is not very. The horse is out of the barn now. We have seen evidence and yet to see any evidence proving otherwise. The denials of doing anything wrong and everyone is just haters well that dog don't hunt anymore.

*just speaking in terms of this forum and its participants of which dude decided to partake in. For whatever reason.

200.gif

Dude has to realize the denials and the "they hate us because the ain't us" defense only goes so far and that is not very. The horse is out of the barn now. We have seen evidence and yet to see any evidence proving otherwise. The denials of doing anything wrong and everyone is just haters well that dog don't hunt anymore.

*just speaking in terms of this forum and its participants of which dude decided to partake in. For whatever reason.

200.gif
Nick is so blinded by his own “takeover” that he asked Nick from 302 if he could buy a 302 jacket or hat and wants them to make it say 302 Takeover….then the ego maniac thought it would be a good idea to bring the 302 Nick over to another teams coach and introduce him “ as the guy who’s gonna make our jackets after we win the States” … I wonder if he got a jacket that says “Quarterfinal Champs” …Btw…players were told by Coach himself that “we have kids coming from Philly for next year”,,,,guess who’s not buying in….the kids that have been there before him and can’t stand what it’s turning into….this is all “in house” info….the head of DMA, coaches of other sports and AD are all in it….this isn’t just a Football thing..,it’s all over DMA…girls volleyball, lacrosse etc.

Reactions: Woody_Wood
Nick is so blinded by his own “takeover” that he asked Nick from 302 if he could buy a 302 jacket or hat and wants them to make it say 302 Takeover….then the ego maniac thought it would be a good idea to bring the 302 Nick over to another teams coach and introduce him “ as the guy who’s gonna make our jackets after we win the States” … I wonder if he got a jacket that says “Quarterfinal Champs” …Btw…players were told by Coach himself that “we have kids coming from Philly for next year”,,,,guess who’s not buying in….the kids that have been there before him and can’t stand what it’s turning into….this is all “in house” info….the head of DMA, coaches of other sports and AD are all in it….this isn’t just a Football thing..,it’s all over DMA…girls volleyball, lacrosse etc.
That’s such a shame especially for a Military School. Hopefully the staff will change soon at DMA. @DMA_302TakeOver any thoughts?

Who is the Commandant at DMA and what is his/her background? Was he/she at least an officer in the Military?

Who is the Commandant at DMA and what is his/her background? Was he/she at least an officer in the Military?
His name is Anthony Pulella and yes he is a Marine…but he is also part of the problem…just ask Mike Ryan. He’s trying to turn into Jerry Jones instead of being a true leader for the kids. DMA has so many amazing qualities and cadets and the public image is being ruined by ego maniac adults…it’s truly sad.

His name is Anthony Pulella and yes he is a Marine…but he is also part of the problem…just ask Mike Ryan. He’s trying to turn into Jerry Jones instead of being a true leader for the kids. DMA has so many amazing qualities and cadets and the public image is being ruined by ego maniac adults…it’s truly sad.

ok.. Looked it up. Yeah he enlisted as a marine out of high school did his 4 and then went to Wilmington U. probably under the GI Bill. Not an officer which baffles me how does one become a Commandant of a Military Academy without having been an officer? Or hell even a Sgt. After college he was basically a campus cop for a middle school then got the AD gig at DMA then promoted to Commandant.

Not saying anything is wrong with any of it. He did what a lot more kids should do. Do the 4 then use GI bill for college. Not enough kids make use of that. More so down south. but honestly I would expect a stronger resume for a Military Academy Commandant but again there are those that say DMA is more of a faux MA . so yeah whatever..

Last edited:
These posters are over the top. Seems like it a lot more personal than just “recruiting”. Sounds like somebody’s kid lost their starting position at DMA. All this Coach Nic this and that, now it’s the entire Administration is shady, wtf, get over yourselves or seek professional help imo

These posters are over the top. Seems like it a lot more personal than just “recruiting”. Sounds like somebody’s kid lost their starting position at DMA. All this Coach Nic this and that, now it’s the entire Administration is shady, wtf, get over yourselves or seek professional help imo
DMA for me at least I don’t know about others is ruining the integrity of the sport. They are flat out cheating and getting kids from out of state to go to a “Military School” just to win games in 2a in Delaware. Once someone or a program challenges the integrity of the sport I’m done with them. @84rider don’t be oblivious to it. You know what DMA is doing is wrong.

Certainly not oblivious to anything, as a life long Delawarean, I’ve seen a lot of schools that “recruit” it’s been going on for many years not only upstate with the privates but also downstate. I really don’t see the difference whether we are talking about public, privates, charters or military schools. A lot kids play travel and club ball these days, when they get to hs they like to keep their core players together. In DMA’s case, not all kids want to go to college, some want to join the military after hs, I see nothing wrong with getting a military background in hs. If no college comes knocking you enter the military with a leg up rank and pay. Plus structure is a good thing for some of our youth.if the kids can win a championship while getting that structure so be it

Certainly not oblivious to anything, as a life long Delawarean, I’ve seen a lot of schools that “recruit” it’s been going on for many years not only upstate with the privates but also downstate. I really don’t see the difference whether we are talking about public, privates, charters or military schools. A lot kids play travel and club ball these days, when they get to hs they like to keep their core players together. In DMA’s case, not all kids want to go to college, some want to join the military after hs, I see nothing wrong with getting a military background in hs. If no college comes knocking you enter the military with a leg up rank and pay. Plus structure is a good thing for some of our youth.if the kids can win a championship while getting that structure so be it
Most of the kids that play at DMA do not want to go to the military. They were recruited to play football not recruited to go to the military

You seem to have a lot of so called information about DMA, I graduated from CR in 84, I have no affiliation with them. What’s your affiliation ? You claim to be a Smyrna supporter yet you have no information about recruiting at Smyrna ?? Just seems like you have ulterior motives. I understand your beef with MTown since they are one of Smyrna’s main football nemesis but the DMA thing is very confusing.
Are you a parent of a former DMA student athlete????

That is directly related to the AD - he has a history of it. Said this last year.

You seem to have a lot of so called information about DMA, I graduated from CR in 84, I have no affiliation with them. What’s your affiliation ? You claim to be a Smyrna supporter yet you have no information about recruiting at Smyrna ?? Just seems like you have ulterior motives. I understand your beef with MTown since they are one of Smyrna’s main football nemesis but the DMA thing is very confusing.
Are you a parent of a former DMA student athlete????
I have been paying attention to Delaware Highschool football for awhile on here and other social media sites.I created my account when I headed about Middletown because no one was talking about it. I have no affiliation with DMA whatsoever. Also I have talked to many people around the state about other schools.

I have been paying attention to Delaware Highschool football for awhile on here and other social media sites.I created my account when I headed about Middletown because no one was talking about it. I have no affiliation with DMA whatsoever. Also I have talked to many people around the state about other schools.
You created an account for the sole purpose of negatively talking about Middletown? I don't advocate or defend breaking the rules, but I would also never go out of my way to attack about a bunch of high school athletes. That seems over the top petty in my humble opinion. I enjoy talking about the games, the success of the athletes and following their careers beyond Delaware. Let's not get bogged down in the muck and turn this forum into the real housewives of Delaware.

You created an account for the sole purpose of negatively talking about Middletown? I don't advocate or defend breaking the rules, but I would also never go out of my way to attack about a bunch of high school athletes. That seems over the top petty in my humble opinion. I enjoy talking about the games, the success of the athletes and following their careers beyond Delaware. Let's not get bogged down in the muck and turn this forum into the real housewives of Delaware.
That’s not why I created the account. I was going to create it at the start of this season but then the Middletown stuff happened. I’m not attacking high schoolers I’m attacking the people in charge of these programs.

Posting a kids instagram page on this forum but you’re not going after kids lol get a grip, it’s doesn’t matter in what context you did it, it’s wrong period

What’s worse posting a kids info to implicate the coach or the coach conversing with the kid, things that make you go uhmmmm

You find on boards or social media as a whole you are not going to change peoples minds, but hopefully offer facts. I am not defending Symrna guy or anybody else, but be fair. The “military school” defenders were asking for proof or facts. That’s what was offered. Instead the responses were, it’s not this or not that. Facts not good enough or convincing enough. There is so much behind the scenes garbage going on there it’s absurd people are defending it. So I will now take a different approach. Let those “coaches” recruit who they want from where ever they want. The Wins against them will just be a little brighter. That even stinks saying it, as it’s the athletes that compete not D3 Lincoln. It’s the athletes that will be the ones that will harbor this stuff. Ultimately, D3 Lincoln will be off to the next “school” after this year and “the military school” will be holding the bag. #D3Linc#notakeover. Keep recruiting. Peace and Love.

Reactions: DEfootballFan6
Posting a kids instagram page on this forum but you’re not going after kids lol get a grip, it’s doesn’t matter in what context you did it, it’s wrong period
People said Nothing wrong was happening at DMA. I provided evidence and so did other people and I wish I could have blocked the kids name out because like I have said before this is not the kids fault. I don’t blame him I blame the people in charge. If you actually read what I say maybe you would understand.

Sorry my fault, I didn’t realize you were on the oversight committee for hs football. Although I’ve not seen anything by you pertaining to other sports on this forum, I’m sure you will have your .02 cents regarding other sports soon. oh by the way it’s ok to post something positive, we won’t hold against you.

You find on boards or social media as a whole you are not going to change peoples minds, but hopefully offer facts. I am not defending Symrna guy or anybody else, but be fair. The “military school” defenders were asking for proof or facts. That’s what was offered. Instead the responses were, it’s not this or not that. Facts not good enough or convincing enough. There is so much behind the scenes garbage going on there it’s absurd people are defending it. So I will now take a different approach. Let those “coaches” recruit who they want from where ever they want. The Wins against them will just be a little brighter. That even stinks saying it, as it’s the athletes that compete not D3 Lincoln. It’s the athletes that will be the ones that will harbor this stuff. Ultimately, D3 Lincoln will be off to the next “school” after this year and “the military school” will be holding the bag. #D3Linc#notakeover. Keep recruiting. Peace and Love.

#D33rdstring2anddone

Last edited:
You keep saying they recruited a kid from Dematha but you are to blind to realize he literally is born, raised and still living in Smyrna and went to school at Smyrna middle…and he left Dematha because Covid cancelled their season…so he played at home for 1 year with his best friends. Maybe they have done that for other kids in the past but literally not the one you keep talking about…and enough with the takeover…you couldn’t beat Archmere in 2 attempts so instead you called out a player on social media for “racial slurs” …you aren’t man enough to keep it private and take it to the staff…instead you decided it was better to put his number in your IG post…. Isn’t DMA something like your 6th school in 7-8 years? You are a classless act…your own team parents can’t stand you…should we talk about how you tried to get kids from other DMA sports to leave their practices to join your workouts? And then you realized people found out so you sent out the “memo” making sure you used the words “voluntary” this time..,.your own parents floated your memo out to tye public because they even knew it was a CYOA email. You aren’t “changing the game “ you are just single handily making our military school lose the respect that We have worked for….Go Away…we don’t want you in our program. You even made a mockery of us on the BWW show…Military school with amazing uniforms and beautiful football jerseys….I think our team was the only one all year not wearing a uniform of some type…Hats sideways…t shirts…Military School..,Honor and Respect…and we are losing all of that in 1 calendar year because of You.

Just to be factual. DeMatha did not cancel their season. At least not in 2021. The 2020 fall season was moved to spring of 2021 and Edge played in those spring games for DeMatha. He transferred home the summer of 2021 and yes to play at home with friends but DeMatha did also have a highly rated QB transfer from North Carolina that came in there as well. He was the starter for DM the 2021 season but got hurt first game and DM played the rest of the season with a Freshman at QB

just keeping the facts straight. not offering any opinion on the matter either way

Reactions: DEfootballFan6
His name is Anthony Pulella and yes he is a Marine…but he is also part of the problem…just ask Mike Ryan. He’s trying to turn into Jerry Jones instead of being a true leader for the kids. DMA has so many amazing qualities and cadets and the public image is being ruined by ego maniac adults…it’s truly
Looked it up. Yeah he enlisted as a marine out of high school did his 4 and went to Wilmington U. Not an officer which baffles me how does one become a Commandant of a Military Academy without having been an officer, Or hell even a Sgt. After college he was basically a campus cop for a middle school then got the AD gig at DMA then promoted to Commandant.

https://leadershipdelaware.org/teams/anthony-pullella/[/URL [/
Just to be factual. DeMatha did not cancel their season. At least not in 2021. The 2020 fall season was moved to spring of 2021 and Edge played in those spring games for DeMatha. He transferred home the summer of 2021 and yes to play at home with friends but DeMatha did also have a highly rated QB transfer from North Carolina that came in there as well. He was the starter for DM the 2021 season but got hurt first game and DM played the rest of the season with a Freshman at QB

just keeping the facts straight. not offering any opinion on the matter either way
Thank You for clarifying that, I thought I read that it was cancelled.

I agree with @oldtimer60 at the end of his post. Let's try and get back to actually talking about the games, players, and their futures. If DIAA investigates anything no matter what they find people are still going to complain about something. Hopefully there will be no more cancelations of games this year. Hopefully each school that has a program will be able to play its entire schedule and not have to cancel its season half way through. And hopefully there are no major injuries that will end anyone's career.

SmyrnaOnTop. I would advise going back to the post, going into edit, and deleting out the kids post. Then you can put in any content you want…..

Reactions: 84rider
SmyrnaOnTop. I would advise going back to the post, going into edit, and deleting out the kids post. Then you can put in any content you want…..

I am curious why? The player posted it freely and openly on the web and clearly wanted everyone to know where he is going to school to play ball. Haven't you posted players tweets on here as well? It is the deal these days these kids seek the attention and notoriety so they tweet, IG what they have going on and where they are going. I see no reason it should be taken down , well unless you think it shows something wrong or inappropriate. These look at me generation kids today need to learn sooner rather than later that notoriety is great and all but it is not always what it's cracked up to be. Not everyone is going to pat you on the ass and tell you how special you are. JMHO

Unless I am having a recall issue...I have only posted college player tweets. It's possible that I posted a HS player's announcement of where he was going to college....unsure.

By removing the post, SmyrnaonTop is no longer centering attention on an adolescent child. If I were SOT, I would concentrate on the institution he believes is breaking the rules and the athletic leadership of that institution.

Quite honestly, I don't want to pat the kid on the butt and tell him how great he is, I want to ignore him.

Now, I agree that I am kind of old fashioned and certainly may come off as overprotective of kids. They face a lot of crap I never faced.

We all know I turned out perfectly normal......

Last edited:
Unless I am having a recall issue...I have only posted college player tweets. It's possible that I posted a HS player's announcement of where he was going to college....unsure.

By removing the post, SmyrnaonTop is no longer centering attention on an adolescent child. If I were SOT, I would concentrate on the institution he believes is breaking the rules and the athletic leadership of that institution.

Quite honestly, I don't want to pat the kid on the butt and tell him how great he is, I want to ignore him.

Now, I agree that I am kind of old fashioned and certainly may come off as overprotective of kids. They face a lot of crap I never faced.

Once again I have no probably with the kid. By the looks of it he will be a really good player. I have a problem with the people running the program. My intention was never to hate on the kid.

Once again I have no probably with the kid. By the looks of it he will be a really good player. I have a problem with the people running the program. My intention was never to hate on the kid.
IMO it's all good. I didn't see any hate towards the kid in it. If anything he ended up getting more eyes on his highlight films and a free evaluation from one of our esteemed posters. 🤠

ehhh you and @84rider are getting soft in your old age.

HighlevelInnocentGalapagosdove-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Some people need to look at what has been presented to them. DMA is not a good football program and use sleazy tactics to get kids to the school. Also what DMA is in no way any kids fault they are the ones being taken advantage of. Some people need to realize and open their eyes to what DMA is doing. And when DIAA lays down the hammer on them don’t be upset about it. The evidence was always there YOU chose to ignore it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT