ADVERTISEMENT

Donte

oldtimer22

All-State
Nov 16, 2007
He is getting a lot of time in preseason. Playing PG, SG and SF at times. Watched a couple games and he is pretty aggressive going to the tin. His handle looks improved too. Last preseason game on Thursday night. Season starts for the Bucks on Thursday 10-24. Hopefully he stays healthy this year.

He is getting a lot of time in preseason. Playing PG, SG and SF at times. Watched a couple games and he is pretty aggressive going to the tin. His handle looks improved too. Last preseason game on Thursday night. Season starts for the Bucks on Thursday 10-24. Hopefully he stays healthy this year.
Last night's line showed only 6 points but with a couple steals, 5 assists and both offensive & defensive rebounds he helped his cause for playing time...hope he stays healthy as well

17 mins tonight vs Magic. 5-11 from the field 14 pts 4-7 from 3

I believe Donte started yesterday for the Bucks, again.

Embiid wakes up like 6 times a year. Gotta bring it most nights to win over Bummy.

Reactions: Patcomic
Donte had Impressive highlights in this game. Milwaukee’s roster is deep. He could be on his 3rd title team in the last 5 years.

In other news, Jokell Embiid will miss tonight’s game with the Celtics with a hand injury.

This act is wearing thin on Bummy.

Reactions: Patcomic
In other news, Jokell Embiid will miss tonight’s game with the Celtics with a hand injury.

Wearing thin on Yaz too. If you include tonight, Embiid's most recent four games are as follows:
12/31 Indiana - DNP - Boo boo on knee
1/3 Houston - Outplayed by Clint Capela
1/6 OKC - Outplayed by Steven Adams
1/9 Boston - DNP - Boo boo on finger

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Donte had Impressive highlights in this game. Milwaukee’s roster is deep. He could be on his 3rd title team in the last 5 years.

Donte looks strong and confident. He could be a legit star in this league some day.

Define star. Do you see him making an NBA All-star team?

Interesting question...at this point in time if he continues to develop and avoid major injuries...I think he will be offered a second contract that at a minimum will be worth like $5million a year.

His value could become much higher but I am sure he is going to get the 4th year which could be $4 million.

One of the few times I saw him this season and the kid can flat out play. On most other teams he would be a starter. Last nite, in 29 minutes he scored 19 points, had 7 rebounds 3 steals and 3 assists. He has really elevated his game over his rookie year.

Even without Donte, the Bucks' roster is deep and well constructed. Of course, it is the NBA, and the Celtics might take them out in the playoffs....time will tell....

I will never forget those 2 teams. Jerry West is a genius in his advisory role with the Clippers and the Lakers have the greatest player of all time on their roster.

You have made some good points. I have Jordan #3 behind #2 Oscar Robertson and Lebron James as my #1.

I like your moxy, young man.

You have made some good points. I have Jordan #3 behind #2 Oscar Robertson and Lebron James as my #1.

I like your moxy, young man.
Jordon, Magic, Kobe, James.. Bummy quick facts .. Jordan won 3 straight titles.. Retired and went played baseball and came back and won 3 more straight titles. Your so called GOAT had to run down to Miami and beg Wade and Pat Riley to help him win titles..lol.. Smh..

Reactions: J12
Jordon, Magic, Kobe, James.. Bummy quick facts .. Jordan won 3 straight titles.. Retired and went played baseball and came back and won 3 more straight titles. Your so called GOAT had to run down to Miami and beg Wade and Pat Riley to help him win titles..lol.. Smh..

If Jordan could hit a curve ball he wouldn't have won the last 3 titles...and, yes, shame on me for leaving Kobe out of the top 3. Probably. James, Robertson, Bryant and then Jordan.

Bill Russell has to enter the conversation, also...with his 2 NCAA, 1 Olympic and 11 NBA titles.

Reactions: Hoopsdownstate5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT