ADVERTISEMENT

Donte

All in fun, 84. As I have said before I believe that Jordan is the most important player in NBA history. All the NBA players, past and present, should thank Jordan for all the money that has rolled into the league since he came into the league. MJ's Great talent + cable tv w/sports center + the sneaker business boom = $$$$. His willingness to work with the league to keep the Wizards afloat, etc..when he came out of retirement showed that he valued the league and relationships. etc. (He needs a good GM for his Charlotte Hornets...)

Lebron wouldn't be Lebron if it weren't for MJ. But if we are in the Gym and picking sides.....84 vs. Bummy, (I stunk by the way) I pick Lebron, you got Michael…...and so on....I got LeBron James, Oscar Robertson, Bill Russell, Kobe Bryant, and John Havlicek. (Lebron has to play the 4 in this awkward lineup.)

OK, enough posts. My therapist told me to limit to 3 per week.

Last edited:
Reactions: APboy and 84rider
All in fun, 84. As I have said before I believe that Jordan is the most important player in NBA history. All the NBA players, past and present, should thank Jordan for all the money that has rolled into the league since he came into the league. MJ's Great talent + cable tv w/sports center + the sneaker business boom = $$$$. His willingness to work with the league to keep the Wizards afloat, etc..when he came out of retirement showed that he valued the league and relationships. etc. (He needs a good GM for his Charlotte Hornets...)

Lebron wouldn't be Lebron if it weren't for MJ. But if we are in the Gym and picking sides.....84 vs. Bummy, (I stunk by the way) I pick Lebron, you got Michael…...and so on....I got LeBron James, Oscar Robertson, Bill Russell, Kobe Bryant, and John Havlicek. (Lebron has to play the 4 in this awkward lineup.)

OK, enough posts. My therapist told me to limit to 3 per week.
Bummy.. You wild..lol.. My all time starting 5 and you can have the rest of league starting back from 60s..
1. Magic at piont guard
2. Jordan at shooting guard
3. Kobe at small forward
4. King James at power forward
5. Shaq at Center
All in there prime.. Best starting 5 ever in NBA

If we're having this conversation in 20 years, I think Luka Doncic's name may be in the discussion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT