ADVERTISEMENT

Early season thoughts.

May 19, 2019
It was really nice to see a lot of familiar faces, this weekend, at the Smyrna wrestling tournament. What are some of the things that we're looking forward to?? For me, watching the D2 race for a championship. Dma, Caravel, and Laurel all have really good teams. Red lion and St. Marks will be knocking on the door, as well.

It was really nice to see a lot of familiar faces, this weekend, at the Smyrna wrestling tournament. What are some of the things that we're looking forward to?? For me, watching the D2 race for a championship. Dma, Caravel, and Laurel all have really good teams. Red lion and St. Marks will be knocking on the door, as well.
Im definitely looking forward to getting back to normal. Hopefully no more masks and no more spectator restrictions.

Reactions: 84rider
I agree. If anything, a lot of high profile matches might be sold out. If you recall, at states, they had to turn people down because so many people attended
Im also glad to see many more middle school tournaments. This is exactly what Delaware needs to regain pre-covid interest and skill.

Where there any big matchups at Smyrna?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT