ADVERTISEMENT

Early Top 10 rankings for D1 and D2 ?

One thing we have to take into account now, North of the Canal anyway, is the WEIC redistricting program was approved, so how many kids from Newark, Glasgow and Christiana will be playing at McKean/A.I./Dickinson/Charter next fall. Christina being forced out of the city could REALLY weaken Glasgow.

Most of Glasgow students are from the 40 area anyway. Well the ones that play football anyway.....

1. Smyrna- shouldn't have problems
2. Cape- has potential to go depending on qb play
3. Concord- athletic
4. Middletown- always top 5
5. Penn- huge line should be able to ground and pound
6. Sallies- lost a lot, need to fill defensive hole especially at LB
7 Appo- lots of seniors and seem to want it this year

Im sorry but isn't everyone allowed to voice their opinion? I didn't insult your opinion even though its wrong. Mark my words Friends and TH will be in the semis
Have you ever even played football?
you're obviously on the inside with Wilmington friends school... Probably a kid so get off the thread before your coach get a hold of you

1. Smyrna- shouldn't have problems
2. Cape- has potential to go depending on qb play
3. Concord- athletic
4. Middletown- always top 5
5. Penn- huge line should be able to ground and pound
6. Sallies- lost a lot, need to fill defensive hole especially at LB
7 Appo- lots of seniors and seem to want it this year
Can you explain a little more on your reasoning with Cape being so high, Nothing against just haven't seen anyone rank them this high.

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
I also would like a reasoning gwilliams. Like the previous poster said, nothing against your ranking, would just like to know a little more than what you wrote down. The reasoning you gave to 4, you could use for Sallies and Penn. I'm shocked someone has those two as slow as you do. Maybe not Penn (at least not until recently) but they both seem to reload year in and year, no matter how much star talent left.

The Cape ranking is intriguing, especially seeing how there are "rumors" granted they are just rumors that some of their overall talent is deciding to transfer to Woodbridge, and seeing if that becomes accurate I just don't know how they are above the teams you have listed. I don't even recall them being competitive last season, they beat who they should have beaten and lost to who they should have lost too, and all 4 losses were by 3 scores or more. Maybe you know some things we don't, but yes please, share some more insight?

He's obviously a Cape guy. On the baseball board he has them ranked second as well. Come on man...Try to be a little objective.

Cape at 2 has got to be for tickles and giggles. Looking at the last decade I'm not sure they have any QUALITY wins. In the last 5 years or even a decade have they beaten ANY playoff teams? Since 1999 Central is 15-1 vs Cape. Has Collick only beaten Wells once his entire career?

Cape under achieved for the last two seasons so I'm not sure why they pop up on anyone's rankings. Maybe it's bc they have a legend at the helm. Cape has the weapons but clearly they need to prove themselves worthy before they enter anymore preseason rankings.

Cape does have the most wins in the conference in the last 5 years. Just need to find a way to get over the hump. Could this be the year?

Cape does have the most wins in the conference in the last 5 years. Just need to find a way to get over the hump. Could this be the year?
Cape has 20 conference wins over the last 5 years. Sussex Central has 20 as well. CR/Dov/ST all have 17 during that span. Smy has 12.

He's obviously a Cape guy. On the baseball board he has them ranked second as well. Come on man...Try to be a little objective.
They're called preseason predictions for a reason. Try to be less objective Smyrna will win it all this year they're too talented After that I think it's a toss up with Middletown cape penn and concord

They're called preseason predictions for a reason. Try to be less objective Smyrna will win it all this year they're too talented After that I think it's a toss up with Middletown cape penn and concord
It's fine to be a homer but to even mention Cape with Smryna, WP or Middletown is ridiculous. I saw them last year at the tri-scrimmage with Lake and Middletown and they looked awful. Middletown in particular went up and down the field on them. Again, just a scrimmage. But you're absolutely entitled to your opinion. Just don't think many on this board will concur.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT