ADVERTISEMENT

ECA QB Alex Barker To Caravel

Hmm...adding Sallies this year with out knowing that an influx of talent may fall in their lap. I guess it was just coincidence :)

Correction: CA added Sallies because a team dropped them so they needed a game and CA was good enough to give them a 10th game.

The private schools have been known to help each out that way for years. Without a conference they have scheduling issues so reach out to each other all the time.

Last edited:
Also played OL/DE, but hasn't played a down on defense since 11u.
JWB I am familiar with his development...As I am sure you know that I know his uncle and made his uncle Roger a HC when we started the Harco Horns... He was a target but didn't come but none the less I have seen him since 7th grade at Flash..

JWB I am familiar with his development...As I am sure you know that I know his uncle and made his uncle Roger a HC when we started the Harco Horns... He was a target but didn't come but none the less I have seen him since 7th grade at Flash..

1 thing is for certain....traffic getting into Caravel for football games will be a lil heavier this season. Del Laws gonna be backed up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT