ADVERTISEMENT

ECA QB Alex Barker To Caravel

RR you seem like a real genuine person. Why do you think Sills is wealthy?

I have no idea what he is worth... I know he has an engineering degree and was able to design and developed a way to build buildings faster and cheaper than his competitors as a corner stone of his business but also know he spends allot of time in court trying to get paid for those jobs.other than that and what has been reported in the papers I know nothing

Oh come on! An engineer ? Sills?

He spends a lot of time in court not paying vendors and subcontractors! check it out at Delaware Court Connect ! Raven? You are just a high school football guy and that is cool.
True I am just a football guy and a trailor salesman and I really dont care about poltiics or Sills businees doings.. so no I wont be looking that up lol

Engineering degree???? Buildings were falling down as the owners moved in!

lol I seriously doubt his business would have ever got off the ground let alone became what it is if the buildings were falling falling down before the tenants moved in.. The subcontrator stuff i have no idea about but if he beat them then he will pay..In anycase its no skin off my back I have nothing to do with it

Fair enough and I will leave you alone from this point forward. ( you were one of his fans though)
I wouldn't say fan.. I defended him in principle on what I thought he was trying to do.. I barely even spoke to the man. ..Coach DT was the rock star and I have made that quite known

Why not Red Lion as real Student athletes? They would have taken them back now that the wizard is done with them
Kids weren't even allowed on the property after the situation (no seriously) what makes think they would have welcomed them back?

The kids hate the school anyway so it wasn't even a option. All 4 kids also are potential d1 players, why would they goto a terrible team like redlion ?

Kids weren't even allowed on the property after the situation (no seriously) what makes think they would have welcomed them back?

The kids hate the school anyway so it wasn't even a option. All 4 kids also are potential d1 players, why would they goto a terrible team like redlion ?
Like where this whole silly thing started? Why not? Better chance with Betters, at least he is a man

eagle out of control, why so bitter, what's ur story, get it off your chest. You seem deeply rooted in the whole deal. What went wrong

Reactions: spartakos
Not regularly but I can get them..:)

Can you order custom designed bandwagon trailers?
I need one for 3 teams
1- Sals-this must be very low to the ground but also reinforced to hold thousands. The 5-5 season and tourney berth will have them off/on all season. If its an option, please include the seating package as they may have to use it at Baynard also!

2-ECA- nothing fancy, just be sure the wheels come off.
3-ECAravel......oh yea, I said it LOL......just be sure to leave 1 seat open for KC to investigate :)

10435702_10152604921210743_4151115740113175726_n.jpg

@RR
instead of ECAravel working on a trailer(which looks great) they should work on a band director!
Their band sucks....
haaaaaa

Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
@ikey..
A.I. does have the best band!
maybe ECAravel could recruit their band director..
WP's band was pretty good too..

It was the start of band practice as well today. Milford looks to have a real hole in the trombone section. This could be a long year.

@RR
instead of ECAravel working on a trailer(which looks great) they should work on a band director!
Their band sucks....
haaaaaa
Sparty, it's you that sucks. Those kids bust their asses to do their best. Last year they scored higher in competition than any Caravel band before them. They aren't a big band, but they work hard and the band director gets their best from them.
To come on a public forum as an adult and say that any kid's effort "sucks" makes you look like an idiot.

Last edited:
Someone's gonna get kicked out of the club for being a "Bando" no less...
It's not about being a bando, it's about an alleged adult taking cuts at kids. It pisses be off when idiots use the anonymity of the Internet to puff up their chest and demean the efforts of others, especially kids. If that gets me kicked, so be it.

Listen
It's not about being a bando, it's about an alleged adult taking cuts at kids. It pisses be off when idiots use the anonymity of the Internet to puff up their chest and demean the efforts of others, especially kids. If that gets me kicked, so be it.

Listen RR isn't going to defend you. You are just a guest they let play with them till they tire of you or you make them look like complete idiots.

Listen

Listen RR isn't going to defend you. You are just a guest they let play with them till they tire of you or you make them look like complete idiots.
I'm not looking to be defended. I'm not looking to be part of a club. I do intend to speak the truth to dipsh!ts like Sparto.

Reactions: spartakos
@jaw..
that's where the band practices....
the light blue is available though...

@soccer...
"BANDO"
Haaaaaaaaa
another priceless word for the posse to throw at others!!
thank you..

@jaw..
that's where the band practices....
the light blue is available though...

@soccer...
"BANDO"
Haaaaaaaaa
another priceless word for the posse to throw at others!!
thank you..

You mean I'm in!!!!!
CowTownBrownTown - It worked for Dorothy and Toto, now me. Your next!!
Nah, I'll stay on the dark side.
Dr.D - It hurts, but they're really not your friends. Acceptance is your "word of the day"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT