ADVERTISEMENT

Favorites to watch?

silverlining

Towel boy
Dec 5, 2015
We've all read the p4p's, the rankings, the upsets, the predictions, etc - but who would you say are your top 5 favorite wrestlers to watch in general?

I like Rosser, Hayes, Archangelo, Bautista based on the breadth of techniques that they use , their explosiveNess and ability to score

Reactions: spartakos
@concord87
after watching Connor and Brent, I hold the "little guys"to pretty high standards!!
then theres Sheldon...
see what I did there?
3 of the best wrestlers to come out of little old DE..

Reactions: concord87
Ric Flair the nature boy ????? The road warriors (hawk&animal) were cool also , just saying of course
I preferred Andre the Giant, Randy Macho Man Savage, and Hulk Hogan myself haha

My top 5 to watch (besides my son, of course):
Brooks (Sanford)
McMullen (St. George's)
Schneider (Middletown)
Wuest (Smyrna)
Bautista (Sussex Central)

@sparty, always loved wrestling but back in the early 80's I was to immature to wear the uniform. You know the thought of two guys wearing that tight garb, rolling on the mat. I had Good friends on the wrestling team that I ran with. Started on the 84 basketball team so I guess it was a conflict of interest. I wish golf was a sport when I went to school. Definitely respected the wrestlers dedication but guys stopped partying during the season. I guess I didn't wanna give up the beers and bongs lmao. ignorance is bliss

I don't think I even watched a wrestling match when I was in HS and my school had a pretty damn good team! Now I can't get enough.

@weave..
more than Fleetwood??
Micah and Brent .. always exciting to watch

I think half the Smyrna Team was exciting those years!!
Fleetwood
Carney
J. Archangelo
Broomall ( my favorite)
Wilson brothers
Keen
man , I could keep going on and on

@b by b
Weave is going old school..
probably knows more about wrestling than 90% of the people on here...

One of those stat keeper type fans huh? Just got a message on here that he was the voice of DIAA Championship last year. Wish I could go back and watch states since I couldn't make it but oddly enough that broadcast was taken down. Weird.

One of those stat keeper type fans huh? Just got a message on here that he was the voice of DIAA Championship last year. Wish I could go back and watch states since I couldn't make it but oddly enough that broadcast was taken down. Weird.
I do apologize . but i am no stat keeper. I messed up alot in my life.

Not sure what that's about but ok. Back 2 favorites to watch.

We got a lot of freshman tha are going to be fun tonight watch!
Jackson Dean
Tajon Knight
Jevon saffold
Will Carl
They are all exciting and create offense! Love that.

@weave..
the only mistake I know you made was not picking up tab for my Posse and I at McGlynns a few years back!!

Connor McDonald and Bobby Telford. Telford was dominating his senior year. I believe he pinned his way through states and did so in less than minute. Except for finals, I think that took almost a minute and ten seconds.

Smyrna is dominant but no teams compared to those St. Marks and Ceased Rodney teams from the late 90s and early and mid 2000s. And Hodgson had one or two nationally ranked teams when they had the Welch bros, Cylc bros, Sianni, and Ryan Smith. I know there were 5 or 6 years when we had a DE team ranked top 30 in the nation.

Reactions: spartakos
And if we are talking about wrestlers and who we loved watching.....I loved watching Meade and Donofrio wrestle in neutral as they both were dominant but I have to say that Matt Cathell was my favorite all time watching his crazy moves and positioning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT