ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Playoff semi's scores

Banks with a long td run feed froze dont know if extra point was made ,,, this is BS I want my money back

Might have had............ make the playoffs first.

schedule patsies and your get in lol... The 2 Md teams they lost to would compete for a D1 championship in DE ,, The game they needed to win was Central... Do you think any of the D2 South 3 would have beat Central?

Reactions: UDelaware5138
lol AI with another lollipop pass prayer caught..35-21 Delmar.. by the way announcers cant be heard at all... why does 302 have so many issues with their sound? They need a new sound guy

Parker doesn't lift his knees enough when he runs... He kind of scoots.. With his size he should drive them legs and run folks over.. just an observation Dennard runs faster and harder. Dennard is more sudden..

AI's only chance is to take shots down the field and let their receivers try and make a play

Are we looking at 4 teams from below the canal in the finals? Maybe Friends will pull a rabbit out of a hat tomorrow. Can Hodgson beat Smyrna?

Hodgson cant beat Smyrna.. Friends v Milf I dont know,,, but if I was a betting man I would say yep all south of the canal teams.. The coaching is just better down there right now.. IMHO

RR... how did Dennard score so much? I’ll watch it later for free....lol

I broke down AI saying it would be an interesting match if Delmar couldn’t defend pass but I always said Delmar would win

RR... how did Dennard score so much? I’ll watch it later for free....lol

I broke down AI saying it would be an interesting match if Delmar couldn’t defend pass but I always said Delmar would win

AI focused on Parker..just like DMA did last week,, AI was to undisciplined on D .. It was easy pickings AI can pass some but QB to erratic ,, Not accurate and relies on WR making plays on the ball.. That will get you a couple of plays or TD's but not consistent to beat a team like Delmar

I do believe this is the start of another Delmar Dynasty. We figured they'd beat AI, but not running clock style. One guy, 8 TDs, and he's just a junior? And Trader Jr.'s a freshman? Might as well book that orange and blue party now til about 2020.

Middletown got away with letting Penn back in the game, can't do that against Smyrna. Then again, I'm starting to think Hodgson has a better shot than we're giving them credit for having.

Who knows what will happen. ND came into Miami flat and Miami goes into Pittsburgh flat two weeks later. Middletown has been flat a few times this year. Not the dominate team they are propped up to be.

Where is the numbnuts scouting know it all expert that picked AI to win lol?
That be me I picked them to win if the QB was accurate and did not throw picks. I also stated A.I. would not stop Delmars runnign attack. The question mark was Delmars pass Defense and if they could get pressure. Clearly they got pressure with 4 and defended. I also said it would not surprise me if it was a blow out either way. I felt it was one of those games that could go badly for one team or another, but if A.I.s QB had a game he is capable of then it would come down to the end. Broken Rib Apparently right before half time on a Hit as he throws a TD did not help his accuracy in the second half. That’s the information I got today. I’m honestly not surprised Delmar scored almost every drive. They have a stable of good backs, and the A.I. Defense doses not play up front they style needed to defend the navy style running attack. Good game Delmar

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Why does everyone think Delmar runs a Navy style offense? They don't run the triple option like Navy. The run a multiple offense. They run some wing-T looks, the I formation, shotgun (some of the younger coaches finally got Hearn to relent and do some shotgun in the last few years), and a couple of pitch plays to the outside. Very few plays is the QB reading the defense when handing the ball off or pitching it. It is simple really, they hit you with the dive and double dive inside. When the defenses crash the inside, they hit you on the outside. When the defense starts spreading out to the outside, they hit the middle.

It was difficult to see from my vantage point, but it looked like A.I. had their whole defense within 7 yards of the ball. All the Delmar backs had to do was pop through the first level of the defense and they were gone.

The last two weeks I have driven two hours to see the game and couldn't see half the game because of the seating situation. Baynard stands were so low you couldn't see over the bench. A.I stands weren't big enough to hold all the Delmar fans and I had to watch along the fence by the endzone. All the while breathing in the fumes from the track they must have painted that morning. Thankfully the UD seating situation should be better.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Navy runs the flex bone triple option which is the same as the wish bone triple option Oklahoma used to run only with the backs spread out.. Delmar does not run that.. DM runs some option plays but not the same.. Folks see option and they automatically think Navy or GA Tech.. Nebraska used to run option from the I with a flanker I would liken that more to what DM does on their option plays. My Sophomore year I ran the Oklahoma wish bone triple option when at Manhattan High in Kansas.. It was actually pretty fun to run

This game is so dry the second half.. I really cant believe either of these teams will play for a state championship... Thats pretty sad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT