ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores week 9

Smyrna D looks soft

Shootout coming
Kinda what I have been saying since July.. Particularly pass D. They don't have to be .Judy refuses to play anyone both ways..with all the studs on O .. . They will take care of Cape but it may cost them vs MT

Last edited:
Reactions: spartakos
I know I'm beating an overly dead horse but Smyrna would be much better defensively if a few guys went both ways . Brown or Knight on D. Come on. Its a no brainer.

Did Brown play D at ECA?

Reactions: Jawnsky
What the hell is with HVT? constantly turning the ball over and lack of execution on plays. They always seem to have these issue.. The State Champion teams were good enough to overcome them but man .. Its like an epidemic with them not gonna work in D1

Reactions: Jawnsky
David Bowman returned to the lineup tonight for Milford . Bucs take their first possession 68 yards for a TD. Hovington 1yd td run. Bucs lead 8-0

Delmar answers with a TD drive. 11ys td run. attempt failed. 8-6 Milford, 3:05 1st qtr

Caravel has an uncanny knack of scoring just before half and end of games.. TD pass to Montgomery 7-0 CA. Maybe they should just play with that sense of urgency all time?

Delmar answers with a long kickoff return and a 31yd td run by Parker. 2pt failed. Milford 14-12, 10:03 2nd qtr

Delmar answers with a long kickoff return and a 31yd td run by Parker. 2pt failed. Milford 14-12, 10:03 2nd qtr

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT