ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores week 9

Update on the Milford last score. bucs take the ball with 36 secs left. Big play for Milford, Correa to Murray on the reverse pass takes it inside the 5. Pass interference on last play results in an untimed down and half the distance. Bowman took it in from 2 yards out. xpt was good. 21-18

I am sick of seeing at the high school level on punts the get way stuff,, field the damn ball also sick of seeing kick offs OB because your afraid to defend a kick off. especially when you have a kicker who can kick it in the end zone or at worst a high deep KO inside the ten.. Thats rec league stuff

HVT was stupid going back to the other QB and running a O thats easy to defend.. CA's strength on D is pass defense..They were productive with the running QB just fumpled it way The other HVT's QB is erratic and not on target anyway and can't run.. giving props to the SR i suppose

CA is doing everything they can do to give HVT the game though.. way too many penalties..

The amount of penalties in the Ca vs HVT game is ridiculous! CA will win bt HVT coaches bailing on their game plan because of fumbles is gonna cost them CA 12 penalties so far

Pick-6 by Caravel's Brandon Hoeflinger! Caravel 17, Hodgson 0. 5:52 game. HSFB #delhs

Nelson to Bowe TD pass! Caravel 24, Hodgson 0 - 4:02 game. HSFB #delhs

Milford drives 94 yards for TD. Kimmel 3yd run for td. 35-18. 1:20 to play

Last edited:
What is up with StE. Second time this season up 20-7 at half only to get outscored by 28 points in second half. I heard rumors Coach Aviola is leaving team and there OC has been running things lately. Might need to look in new direction for next year. Just my opinion. Any StE people can confirm this?

Reactions: ravensrooster2
your nuts ,, running clock for the slowsy's

At Marks has beaten the Slowskys 4 out of the last 7 games. In only 2 of the games - both in 2010 did Sparty have more talent. In 2011 and 2014 Sparty beat superior Slowsky talent. St. Marks has their number when it counts. This is the perfect set up for a big upset.

Sallies -29 vs Sparty
2 completely different programs now .

True. That's why it will be a stunner.

At Marks has beaten the Slowskys 4 out of the last 7 games. In only 2 of the games - both in 2010 did Sparty have more talent. In 2011 and 2014 Sparty beat superior Slowsky talent. St. Marks has their number when it counts. This is the perfect set up for a big upset.

True. That's why it will be a stunner.
Both coaches should take a lesson from the Glasgow coach

C'mon its funny you being a so called a Sallies hater but its another thing saying ridiculous things .. I stand by my previous thoughts ,, You are a Sals fan and your posts are some sort of reverse psychology to urge your team on

Milford PA announcer has to be most annoying in state. Just give me down and distance, not "that run is a credit to hours in the weight room each summer wjen no one is watching." Cmon man.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Milford PA announcer has to be most annoying in state. Just give me down and distance, not "that run is a credit to hours in the weight room each summer wjen no one is watching." Cmon man.
I agree!! That statement is a testament to the time you have spent in a theasau.....

Surely you are are not complaining about announcers as a Delmar fan. Milford PA announcer is the MS coach and a teacher and has coached many of these kids in past and knows them pretty well. Also a fine player in his day.

Surely you are are not complaining about announcers as a Delmar fan. Milford PA announcer is the MS coach and a teacher and has coached many of these kids in past and knows them pretty well. Also a fine player in his day.
Plus I heard that his wife just gave birth to a baby boy. Is that true?

Reactions: DE-Sussex
OK, this must surely be the start of the apocalypse, two kicked PAT's and the Milford announcer being annoying in the same night. Zombie alert!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: p.walleye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT