ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores

Will Knight 4 run. Run fail. Smyrna 6, Sussex Central 0 8:17 1Q

302 feed not working this game :(

oh please dont start with that stuff.. how do you know if the refs are from Smyrna?.. Central had no chance to win this game regardless good grief

Just want a fair game. I don't care either way. But tackling guys into the cheerleaders is usually a penalty at least where I come from.

Jesus Sal kicker has a leg.. Thas a weapon in HS football.. No returns and chance at long FG;s

Harley on the QB keeper... 2pt conv GOOD! 8-0 Howard over St Marks...1:01 left in the half

Will Knight 4 run. Run fail. Smyrna 18, Sussex Central 7 6:57 2Q

Smyrna 0-3 on pat and didnt do that well last week on them.. I think folks have figured out that play lol

Sallies holds Mtown on downs.. penalties killed MTs drive..MT then with second personal foul... fyi Sals 7on7 work is helping.. They have a clue on D to handle spread and DBs look capable.. could spell trouble for DE teams this year

Whitehead stuffed twice. DB makes play on 3rd.. MT to punt deep in own end.. Sals ball on MT 40.. First time seeing Sals this year,, They look good

Isaac Barnes 26 pass to Isaiah Barnes on 4th down. Kick fail. Smyrna 18, Sussex Central 13 1:36 2Q

Holly Cowbells Batman! What a play by Gwynn.. 4th and 5 .. A Fran Tarkentonesque play for TD 13-0 Sallies

what a play by Fry and Johnson..13-13 half.. folks what treat this game is.... Who would of thunk two very QBs squaring off in DE,, fun game

WB returns kickoff for TD Woodbridge 6 - Milford 14 with 5:05 in the 3rd.

special teams will kill you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT