ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores

play-off scenarios should be interesting this week. Glasgow, Howard ,CA on life support... The Glasgow vs Caravel game will be a big one. Who takes over as 1 seed AI? Friends? Hen South just got allot more interesting

Last edited:
Well there was no blowout at Baynard. Teams basically played to a tie

Sals should have won sans long kickoff return and some questionable play calling down the stretch JMHO I was very impressed with Sals defense. Shut Whitehead down and limited Fry on big plays..which was the game plan I am sure. Offense and special teams just didn't deliver. MT played great D as well after the first drive.

Sals should have won sans long kickoff return and some questionable play calling down the stretch JMHO I was very impressed with Sals defense. Shut Whitehead down and limited Fry on big plays..which was the game plan I am sure. Offense and special teams just didn't deliver. MT played great D as well after the first drive.
I don’t know about that. Watching it online maybe you didn’t get the same experience as in person. Two long passes to Edelin, one a touchdown, called back on holding calls. And there’s no way at least one lineman wasn’t down field on the Gwynn scramble for a touchdown. Sallies was called for a whopping one flag for five yards on a false start that was obvious. MHS I’m guessing had upwards of 10 penalties for over 100 yards. Thought I was watching the Eagles game again with the ridiculous imbalance in penalties. Middletown should’ve won by more, not Sallies.

I think the circa 1980 offensive scheme that the Sals run needs a big, straight ahead running back who can move the pile. They had a whole line of them in recent years. Kilpatrick, the Reeder Brothers, Patrick. Nobody this year it looks like.

I think the circa 1980 offensive scheme that the Sals run needs a big, straight ahead running back who can move the pile. They had a whole line of them in recent years. Kilpatrick, the Reeder Brothers, Patrick. Nobody this year it looks like.

Its a shame Spike couldn't pass the entrance exam..Heard he is playing in Philly somewhere

MV5BNDliNjBjY2ItNTYxZC00ZjUyLWFkODktZmNiOTc2MDU1MTk2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

another amazing play for Gwynn for 1st down.. jesus DiNardo let the kid go do it
Sals hired a "head of diversity". They should have gone to south Philly and got that ECA coach. It would have been a 2 for 1. I am certain you would see a different team. I heard he was at the Sallies Penn game a few years back and remarked he would go undefeated with Sallies. I heard he said that

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Sals hired a "head of diversity". They should have gone to south Philly and got that ECA coach. It would have been a 2 for 1. I am certain you would see a different team. I heard he was at the Sallies Penn game a few years back and remarked he would go undefeated with Sallies. I heard he said that

There are allot of coaches who would say that,, numbers and bringing in a select few athletes running a modern system.. Sals football could become Sals Lax overnight

There are allot of coaches who would say that,, numbers and bringing in a select few athletes running a modern system.. Sals football could become Sals Lax overnight
Middletown seemed a little flat. Sallies had them and should have taken advantage. Don't think they will catch them flat if they meet again

Just what are the indicators whether a team is flat or not?

let me guess... The team I root for not dominating like I think they should so they must be flat hmmm

Reactions: youjustme
What does this Westminister look like? I saw they beat Urbana only 14-7

They have white kids lol

In all seriousness they are a decent 3A team in Md who will make the tournament but is no threat to win it..They play like Sals just straight ahead hard nosed football like they do in Carroll County..Carroll County is not a MD powerhouse county much like Harford County. Sals will have their work cut out playing there as HS football is all those folks have on a Friday night but I think Sals will win 28-23 Its like playing Bel Air but with more fans in the stands

Last edited:
Will Knight 27 run. Pass good. Smyrna 46, Sussex Central 13 22 secs left

FINAL - Knights 46, Sussex Central 13 -

Knight finishes with 366 yards on 33 carries with 7 TDs in 46-13 win

good thing he got that last 27 yard TD with 22 secs left or he might have missed out on POY

Needs to be out of the game there, we dont want a Boobie Miles situation

I’d say he’s the best. I would bet a lot of money he has already broken the yards from scrimmage record due to all the receiving yards he’s had and I would be willing to bet the rest of my money he breaks the rushing record before he’s done. And I’m pretty sure he has more touchdowns than anyone in state history.

Plus he couldn’t be a nicer kid.

I’m obviously biased because he plays for my team and the system/supporting cast matters quite a bit so I know there’s that caveat but as far as I’m concerned he is the best.

He is a beast but there have been other great ones as well. Problem is you really cant compare them - different times and athletes.

Though he should very comfortable he is one of, if not, the best

Well they are ranked 14th in the state poll

Maryland High School Football Media State Poll

FREDERICK -- The Maryland High School Football State Poll, in its 28th year, is based on a statewide voting by sports reporters. Schools are ranked by points received. The number in parenthesis reflects first-place votes. LW is last week’s ranking. The rankings are compiled by Sheldon Shealer.

Rank, School, Record, Points, LW

1. St. Frances (12), 6-0, 300, 1
2. Wise, 6-0, 281, 3
3. Damascus, 6-0, 267, 5
4. DeMatha, 4-2, 265, 2
5. McDonogh, 4-2, 251, 4
6. Walkersville, 6-0, 250, 6
7. North Point, 6-0, 228, 7
8. Fort Hill, 6-0, 212, 10
9. Bullis, 5-0, 211, 11
10. Quince Orchard, 5-1, 183, 13
11. St. Mary’s Ryken, 6-1, 175, 9
12. Mount St. Joseph, 5-2, 152, 14
13. Good Counsel, 4-2, 138 12
14. Howard, 6-0, 133, 15
15. Broadneck, 6-0, 130, 16
16. Calvert Hall, 4-3, 125, 8
17. Franklin, 5-1, 120, 17
18. Archbishop Spalding, 3-2, 100, 19
19. Northwest, 5-1, 185, 18
20. Oakdale, 6-0, 77, 20
21. Northern Calvert, 6-0, 52, 23
22. North Caroline, 6-0, 52, 23
23. Chopticon, 5-1, 31, 24
24. Flowers, 6-0, 29, NR
25. Georgetown Prep, 4-1, 21, NR

I love Caravels guts going out of state but damn shouldnt be playing that game or Edmonson probably.

Reactions: baseballguy68
Fake news. I try and watch every game and I root for both of those Reeder boys like they’re Smyrna boys. Kane and Jarmon too. Love seeing delaware kids out there.

Can’t wait for Henderson to get in there at some point. And hopefully Will
The Delaware kids on UD are doing really well. Never been a Sallies fan but the Reeders are complete beasts on the field! Colby is as good an overall athlete as you will find and Troy is all over the field making tackles. Jarmon, Jones, Nichols, and Kane are playing very well too! Defensively the team is great and the Delaware guys are major contributors! There was real crowd support in the stadium Saturday. Hope Henderson can step in next year and hope Knight stays committed to UD.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT