ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 3 scores

Thats been known and talked about for awhile.. Way too much talent at that school for the results

They've got a lot of talent at the skill positions....well, at least at RB....but the o-line this year is in a tough spot. Graduated a lot of their talent up front over the last couple years. That line has looked not so good through 3 games.

They also just never have the depth that the bigger schools do. That's the size factor though....they're a smaller Flight A school compared to the powerhouses. I think Smyra is comparable but even they have like 300 more kids.

Haven't made it to a game at Central in years until last night and have to agree that their PA guy is the worst - I really wanted earplugs by halftime. And it's pretty aggravating for a newer facility like that to not have a working scoreboard, but was funny that at least the PA guy could joke about it. Thought Caravel was very unimpressive compared to their team from last year, Central pretty much as advertised.

Pp
Haven't made it to a game at Central in years until last night and have to agree that their PA guy is the worst - I really wanted earplugs by halftime. And it's pretty aggravating for a newer facility like that to not have a working scoreboard, but was funny that at least the PA guy could joke about it. Thought Caravel was very unimpressive compared to their team from last year, Central pretty much as advertised.

I can't stand their PA guy. What a joke he is

The PA for Central has been calling SC games forever and is well know, respected and a staple in the community. If people don't like his style, so be it. Central fans love him.......As far as the scoreboard not working, the time was not kept on the scoreboard because the officiating crew didn't sent anyone up to do so. So the time was kept on the field. The rest of the scoreboard worked.

The PA for Central has been calling SC games forever and is well know, respected and a staple in the community. If people don't like his style, so be it. Central fans love him.......As far as the scoreboard not working, the time was not kept on the scoreboard because the officiating crew didn't sent anyone up to do so. So the time was kept on the field. The rest of the scoreboard worked.
Am sure he's a great guy in regular life and am glad his fan base enjoys him (though some of the folks near me seemed to think he's a bit much at times), just way too over the top for my taste. As for the scoreboard, appeared some new light bulbs were needed, at least from my vantage point, as you couldn't tell what some of numbers in the supposedly working section were. But all that is window dressing to what really matters. Looks like you guys have a pretty decent team this year and wish you much success.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT