ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 3 scores

A.I. duPont 35 Lake Forest 14 final AI 3-0 16 pts index 5,3 index

SC 21 CA 12 final

Last edited:
And yet again Smyrna comes up in a random exchange. smh
Btw, Smyrna up 22-0 with 3:00 mins left in 3rd

Eagle wanted to attack Middletown for beating a team they regularly beat by 50. But failed to realize that the team he usually sticks up for likes to score 60,70+ on teams.

No personal attack to Smyrna.

Reactions: DuckCreekCrusader
Eagle control is a Sallies cheerleader

Eagles Control is fan of nobody just a troll.. Was pimping Smyrna last year and now Sals just to get a rise out of people And then the lie about being from Dallas and Americas team and Sals being DE team and whatnot was just a troll job to get a rise out of Eagles fans.. Yeah a Dallas implant would know anything about Red Lion and what I posted back then and the Sills hate he has? cmon man I know exactly who Eagles is and he is not even a football fan just a troll

Reactions: Jawnsky
Concord needs a new coach bad. Driving with 2 minutes left two straight runs to backup RB then a throw over the middle on third down that was picked. Easy win if they would have gave it the Bam and got into FG range.

Thats been known and talked about for awhile.. Way too much talent at that school for the results

Reactions: onejeron
Middletown could put 7 guys on the field and score 50 against Delcastle. It's a no win situation for everyone.
No fun for either team. MHS might've passed 4 times the whole game. Starters out before halftime. Something needs to give with football realignment. There are really only a handful of good teams throughout the state. I know the Rhode Island system was discussed by the board. It's past time for a change.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Was Irvington generally overrated? Smyrna might not be what they were but I think the next time they are challenged will be 11/3 at Baynard against the Slowskys. If things play out it may determine who gets the 2nd seed and who gets the 3rd seed in the D1 tourney. I think the football gods would like to see a Middletown-Smyrna re match in the finals.

Therefore, Smyrna needs to keep winning to secure the #2 seed so it would be guaranteed that they couldn't meet Middletown before the final.

What do you guys think? Am I fixating?

Last edited:
Was Irvington generally overrated? Smyrna might not be what they were but I think the next time they are challenged will be 11/3 at Baynard against the Slowskys. If things play out it may determine who gets the 2nd seed and who gets the 3rd seed in the D1 tourney. I think the football gods would like to see a Middletown-Smyrna re match in the finals.

What do you guys think?
Smyrna 30-12 late in 4th. 3:00 left in game. Smyrna making progress. Still needs to sure up pass defense.

What's the bus ride curse? They have gone south plenty and beat teams bad? Like I said before StE hasn't been good since Hemphill retired.

If you were here regularly and followed the threads you would have gotten the inside joke

Laurel beats Washington HS from Princess Anne, Md 50-18. And if it's possible to score 50, win by 32 and look bad doing it, Laurel did. Washington only had maybe 20 players but they had a 97 yard TD passing play, and several other nice, long completions. And their option almost ran at will.

Who is providing the O for Smyrna? and in what set?

Majority of offense came from Whaley. Carried the team tonight IMO. Really impressed with him.

Majority of offense from earthquake.

One long passing touchdown. Was a WR bubble screen, thrown right to defender, defender hit it in the air, smyrna guy grabbed it and ran 90 yards.

Laurel beats Washington HS from Princess Anne, Md 50-18. And if it's possible to score 50, win by 32 and look bad doing it, Laurel did. Washington only had maybe 20 players but they had a 97 yard TD passing play, and several other nice, long completions. And their option almost ran at will.

like I said Washington is terrible ridiculous 302 showed this game lol

Majority of offense came from Whaley. Carried the team tonight IMO. Really impressed with him.

One long passing touchdown. Was a WR bubble screen, thrown right to defender, defender hit it in the air, smyrna guy grabbed it and ran 90 yards.

Knights heir apparent?

Knights heir apparent?

Is 1 grade behind knight. Was primary backup as a freshman, played WR past 2 years. Filling in now at RB.

I would bet he gets some form of all state next year.

Also a shame that Tolbert has been stuck behind these two and is at WR where no balls come near him. Put him on almost any D2 team and he's the best running back in the division....well maybe not better than Milford kid but almost

See play on cube. Use irvington smyrna football in search. select touchdown clip

That is the most boring and ridiculous interview I have ever seen ,, Can I have those 15 minutes of my life back ?

That is the most boring and ridiculous interview I have ever seen ,, Can I have those 15 minutes of my life back ?
Yes, you can, but only at the bar. AJ, is very passionate about lower Delaware sports, so that makes him part of the family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT