ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 4

all tonight is proving is Delmar is the man and everyone else has been pretenders lol jury still out on AI but they haven't played anyone really

Reactions: MightyMik
all tonight is proving is Delmar is the man and everyone else has been pretenders lol jury still out on AI but they haven't played anyone really
Definitely agree with you on this RR. Interesting to see how rest of season goes once league play really begins.

A lot of people made too much of St marks 3-0 start . They beat 3 bad teams but then again this state is full of bad teams. I hate to say it but high school football in this area is almost unwatchable.

Immediate impressions following Archmere-St. Mark's: I'm switching my Diamond State pick. Archmere plays hard, smart, patient football with some aggressiveness mixed in. I don't think they lose another game in the regular season.

St. Mark's meanwhile absolutely beat themselves and they should clean that up unless they want their season to come down to the Sallies game again.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Saw AI tonight, they haven’t been challenged much but they are super athletic across the board. I would put them as a contender for D2. Their QB can sling it and WR and back are fast. What was the deal with Lake playing Friends at a 2 point game

Why does it seem like every year Laurel is all mouth, undisciplined and act like they’re actually good?

AI's bugaboo to me will be lack of competition. Howard will be their only real opponent this season and even though they'll likely have home field in the first round (maybe the quarters too), Woodbridge or Archmere could go in there and give them problems. But yeah, they have an EXPLOSIVE offense.

AI's bugaboo to me will be lack of competition. Howard will be their only real opponent this season and even though they'll likely have home field in the first round (maybe the quarters too), Woodbridge or Archmere could go in there and give them problems. But yeah, they have an EXPLOSIVE offense.

Did you not see how Friends lit Woodbridge up in the air what makes you think they would fair better against AI when their passing game is better?

St Frances 51 Life Christian 6 up 39 POS Poggi calls time out late to put more points up lol Guy is delusional.. no one is going to rank them higher by beating LC by 39 or 45 and no one will schedule this arrogant bunch

Last edited:
early Rooster Rankings sans Howard v Bwine

D1

1. Middletown
2. HVT
3. Smyrna
4. Sallies
5. Central
6. St Georges
7. Appo
8. Dover
9. CR
10. Tech

D2

1. Delmar
2. AI
3. Friends
4. St Marks
5. Woodbridge
6. Archmere
7. St E's
8. DMA
9. FSMA
10. Howard

Combined

1. Middletown
2. HVT
3. Delmar
4. Smyrna
5. Sallies
6. AI
7. Central
8. Friends
9. St Georges
10. Woodbridge

Last edited:
early Rooster Rankings sans Howard v Bwine

D1

1. Middletown
2. HVT
3. Smyrna
4. Sallies
5. Central
6. St Georges
7. Appo
8. Dover
9. CR
10. Tech

D2

1. Delmar
2. AI
3. Friends
4. St Marks
5. Woodbridge
6. Archmere
7. St E's
8. DMA
9. Woodbridge
10. Howard

Combined

1. Middletown
2. HVT
3. Delmar
4. Smyrna
5. Sallies
6. AI
7. Central
8. Friends
9. St Georges
10. Woodbridge

Woodbridge ranked 5 and 9 in DII? Impressive

Reactions: Chesdel
Called that line is issue for CA and no big play ability like years past.. is what it is rebuild lol
The line is definitely an issue with CA, but coaching and the offense they run is also an issue. When they put Hoffman in the shotgun and he gets an extra second he can complete passes, but they don’t call those plays nearly enough. Clock mismanagement is a problem. It’s somewhat painful to watch.

The line is definitely an issue with CA, but coaching and the offense they run is also an issue. When they put Hoffman in the shotgun and he gets an extra second he can complete passes, but they don’t call those plays nearly enough. Clock mismanagement is a problem. It’s somewhat painful to watch.

not trying to rag on CA coaches but ive said before they havent had a good OC ..well since I can remember... they want to be modern but at any sign of struggle they revert to wing t.. tough to go that way,, Reed needs to solidify that JMHO They got away with musicall OC's in 2012 because they had the jimmys and joes it wouldn't matter what they ran lol not that it would matter this year they just dont have the jimmys and joes but pick a system , teach it and stay with it

Last edited:
Was a the game. Urbana had some athletes. They are either reluctant or unschooled or undisciplined. Maybe all 3.
They must have had 5 unsportsmanlike penalties.

Urbana was a good program until a few years ago the HC punched a player and law suits etc... kids left and choiced to the surrounding Frederick schools.. They still havent recovered from that

You know whats nuts is St Frances recruited Franklins SR QB last minute to make up for Jalon Jones leaving well Franklin QB not playing SFA going with the freshman lol sad really I blame the parents or handlers kid was just fine at Franklin well blame SFA recruiters as well selling some BS to a HS kid

You know whats nuts is St Frances recruited Franklins SR QB last minute to make up for Jalon Jones leaving well Franklin QB not playing SFA going with the freshman lol sad really I blame the parents or handlers kid was just fine at Franklin well blame SFA recruiters as well selling some BS to a HS kid
I blame the parents for allowing that to happen. Really short sided way of handling a young man. Also the education is second rate compared to Franklin. Awful!

Reactions: ravensrooster2
AI had a better passing attack last year and got mauled by Delmar. Quite sure Woodbridge would be prepared similarly.

AI got mauled by Delmar because the never adjusted to Delmar’s overload and unbalanced sets. Most run games will be effective if you have 6-7 blocking 4-5. Delmar had difficulty with the passing attack but does help when you convert every other series or two and the other team is scoring just about every series.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT