ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night Scores...please

Ok HSf...white flag. With a starter on the defense, I thought your "defense is weak" comment the other day was over the top. With an offense so explosive, it's natural to look for weaknesses. Defense is an easy target. But the truth is that Smyrna D is pretty good by DE standards. If you can't give them good, maybe at least "decent". Certainly not weak.

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
Start of 4th Laurel 45 tech 28 tech player down on the field for a long time. Stretcher brought out both teams being asked to leave the field now.
I dont know what to make of Tech... WTF? Laurel seems to be gelling in the new O... you can drop Delmar for top ten consideration. decent ball players and excecute and tackled well for a quarter but they are very small and got worn out.. QB is a decent player and the best player on team both sides of the ball but when your free safety/qb is making all the tackles Houston thats a problem

I don't drink. I can tell you who does apparently is sallies fans as they were in the parking lot drinking beer and smoking cigars like total tools before the game. Weird because I thought both smoking and drinking alcohol in a public school zone was illegal.

Classy.
Sparty I don't think PickleF#^#er would do well in the posse.

Reactions: Jawnsky
I don't drink. I can tell you who does apparently is sallies fans as they were in the parking lot drinking beer and smoking cigars like total tools before the game. Weird because I thought both smoking and drinking alcohol in a public school zone was illegal.

Classy.

See something. Say something. It is your civic and patriotic duty.

I took plenty of pictures of said offenders and their license plates and they will be hearing from law enforcement
your talking BS..flame alert.. you don't think the Smyrna folks don't tailgait as well?... get a new hobby kid this forum stuff isn't for you

your talking BS..flame alert.. you don't think the Smyrna folks don't tailgait as well?... get a new hobby kid this forum stuff isn't for you

They don't blatantly stand in a parking lot at public schools and drink beer and smoke cigars. I'm sure some have a sip or two but they at least hide it a bit

And yes I did take pics because I parked right next to them. And yes I'm showing them to the police. Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gone dooooooo

They don't blatantly stand in a parking lot at public schools and drink beer and smoke cigars. I'm sure some have a sip or two but they at least hide it a bit

And yes I did take pics because I parked right next to them. And yes I'm showing them to the police. Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gone dooooooo
They are going to laugh at you and tell you to get the hell out of the station as they have more important things to worry about

Reactions: youjustme
nothing worst than a RAT!

Pickled Rat

mole_rat_03.jpg

Reactions: spartakos
They certainly are very good. They will handle Middletown no matter how many Whiteheads play. This bunch could likely put a clock on St Joe Prep

The last sentence makes me realize you wouldn't know how to spell your God damn name if it wasn't stenciled to your locker.

Cheers,

Busch

Tech came out flat. Laurel came out and punched them in the mouth with a long TD run on the opening drive and never looked back. Laurel squib/pooch kicked 3-4 times on Kickoffs and recovered at least 2 of them. Tech also muffed a punt at their own 15 yard line.

Reactions: OTS-59
The most obnoxious, distracting, overbearing thing EVER at a High School Football Game has to be Sussex Techs band. Could not even carry on a conversation with the person right beside me when they were playing. But they weren't long tucking their tails between their legs and leaving once they saw that they were beaten. It has to be a distraction to the officials and players also!

9/23 (summary from CalPreps):

Friday, September 23rd

BLUE HEN FLIGHT - A
Appoquinimink (West Middletown, DE) 40 Newark (DE) 7
Middletown (DE) 65 Wilmington Charter (Wilmington, DE) 0
Penn (New Castle, DE) 52 DuPont (Wilmington, DE) 12

BLUE HEN FLIGHT - B
Glasgow (Newark, DE) 26 Hodgson Vo-Tech (Newark, DE) 14

FREELANCE
St. Elizabeth (Wilmington, DE) 37 Conrad Science (Wilmington, DE) 27

HENLOPEN - NORTHERN
Smyrna (DE) 60 Salesianum (Wilmington, DE) 26

NON-LEAGUE
Cape Henlopen (Lewes, DE) 40 Indian River (Dagsboro, DE) 21
Caravel (Bear, DE) 45 Delmar (DE) 28
Delaware Military Academy (Wilmington, DE) 35 Tower Hill (Wilmington, DE) 19
Dover (DE) 14 Lake Forest (Felton, DE) 7
Laurel (DE) 59 Sussex Tech (Georgetown, DE) 35
Poly (Woodside, DE) 20 Delcastle Vo-Tech (Wilmington, DE) 15
Seaford (DE) 60 St. Andrew's (Middletown, DE) 26
Woodbridge (Bridgeville, DE) 35 Wilmington Friends (Wilmington, DE) 7

INTERSTATE
Glen Mills (Concordville, PA) 30 Rodney (Camden, DE) 6
Sussex Central (Georgetown, DE) 29 Queen Anne's County (Centreville, MD) 14

I love how Smyrna wins ONE championship and every Smyrna fan and their brother comes out of the woodwork. When Henderson and Knight are gone, we'll see how long you stay........

HS- you are out of control LOL....You Burst onto the scene when the Cavs became a contender......they go downhill just a little and you go fairly quiet.......they are back and you are back......and you gonna call out others as front runners LMFAO

Smyrna wins this year and they have accomplished the exact same feat as Middletown in the pats 6 years....2 Titles.

HS- you are out of control LOL....You Burst onto the scene when the Cavs became a contender......they go downhill just a little and you go fairly quiet.......they are back and you are back......and you gonna call out others as front runners LMFAO

Smyrna wins this year and they have accomplished the exact same feat as Middletown in the pats 6 years....2 Titles.

Whatchu talking about Willis?????? I've been an avid poster since 2006 that I can remember. I stopped doing the breakdowns and working for DIFCA. I never left. Just got tired of reading all the bullshit that's been posted on this forum. It's a football forum, talk about football, not where you guys like to eat out at. That's why this place has gone to shit. I'm sure half of you meet up for breakfast every morning and talk about what could have been when you guys played football, living through the team your kids play on now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT