ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night Scores...please

Conrad inches closer with a 15 yd TD run by L. Brown. Ten minutes left in the 4th quarter St. E's leads 30-27.

St. E's 37 Conrad 27 1:30 left in the 4th qtr. Conrad coach gambled and lost with a fake pump leading to the TD

I'm not a cow bell lover, but Middletown is a complete team with a great coach!!
Lets Go Cavs!!!
@HS
do you have a extra cow bell for Sparty to use?

I'm not a cow bell lover, but Middletown is a complete team with a great coach!!
Lets Go Cavs!!!
@HS
do you have a extra cow bell for Sparty to use?

Right on cue, all the upstate douchebags are beginning to rally around their one hope

I have 5 extra. When we meet up with them in December, I'll be using the same amplified cowbell I was using the same year we shutout sallies.....TWICE....and with the Reeders. So you can use all 5, I'll be occupied with that.

Reactions: spartakos
I love how Smyrna wins ONE championship and every Smyrna fan and their brother comes out of the woodwork. When Henderson and Knight are gone, we'll see how long you stay........

I love how Smyrna wins ONE championship and every Smyrna fan and their brother comes out of the woodwork. When Henderson and Knight are gone, we'll see how long you stay........
I'm not a fan of symrna but I can see why they are popping up, they are legit,

I have feeling they will have a pretty good feeder also, with the OC they have, i can't see him not making sure they next crop aren't getting ready to take over

Reactions: DENative
I love how no matter what Smyrna does, some fans and their brothers can't give them props. I was there in the 2-8 days. To get where they are from where they were is a BIG deal. Even the sportsman in you should acknowledge that, for sports sakes!

I love how no matter what Smyrna does, some fans and their brothers can't give them props. I was there in the 2-8 days. To get where they are from where they were is a BIG deal. Even the sportsman in you should acknowledge that, for sports sakes!

Not that it matters, I live in Smyrna, have for years. And For years have always wondered why the feeder goes undefeated and the high school was a drag. So I give you that, no doubt.

And i may have a poor way to show it but just trying to bring everyone down a bit. I've seen those years, Glasgow, Central, and Newark were talking championship and made championship Tshirts in the off season only to lose it. Just, let the game play out. It's gonna be Smyrna and Middletown in December, and it will be one hell of a game. Whether it's Smyrna or Middletown, the best team will win, but not by much. They are more even than what some of you guys are claiming.

Not that it matters, I live in Smyrna, have for years. And For years have always wondered why the feeder goes undefeated and the high school was a drag. So I give you that, no doubt.

And i may have a poor way to show it but just trying to bring everyone down a bit. I've seen those years, Glasgow, Central, and Newark were talking championship and made championship Tshirts in the off season only to lose it. Just, let the game play out. It's gonna be Smyrna and Middletown in December, and it will be one hell of a game. Whether it's Smyrna or Middletown, the best team will win, but not by much. They are more even than what some of you guys are claiming.

You should pack up and leave town. No one wants you here

Everyone is giving Smyrna props...not sure what you've been reading. They are the defending Champions and are certainly showing it with the impressive showing against Sals! Some folks just appreciate the underdog which is MT. Should be a great postseason. .......

Reactions: ricci1997
Start of 4th Laurel 45 tech 28 tech player down on the field for a long time. Stretcher brought out both teams being asked to leave the field now.

Wow is Conrad actually decent ?
Conrad had a good chance of pulling off the upset until the coach took it out of the hands of the kids with a risky fake punt deep in his own territory late in the 4th. Facing 4th and 10 down 3 with 3:30 to go the staff opted to attempt the fake instead of kicking. Momentum on their side with three timeouts in the bank and having shutdown the opponents offense the entire second half the decision to fake wasn't a fan favorite. Soon after the failed attempt St.E's sealed the deal with a short drive leading to the decisive touchdown. The Conrad team made a spirited comeback but just fell a bit short of upsetting a good St. Elizabeth's team. Both teams will make some noise this year.

The score of the Laurel tech game no longer is important. Helicopter being brought in for injured tech player. Please send prayers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT