ADVERTISEMENT

Henlopen Championship

I would like to see the big fella go down on the block and ask for the ball for Smyrna 7 footer and no plays run for him and what happened to Smyrna starting point guard he wasn't with the team tonight he was with the team when they played Cape but didnt get in

I would like to see the big fella go down on the block and ask for the ball for Smyrna 7 footer and no plays run for him and what happened to Smyrna starting point guard he wasn't with the team tonight he was with the team when they played Cape but didnt get in
I noticed that too... He been on bench few games now..

Right fit? Y'all must be joking lol. Had they been at Cape they cut the nets down.
They have just as good of a shot this year as anyone else.

No matter what I love them boys and respect their game. They are stand up kids and that's worth more than any chip. Keep pushing fellas.

Re won't give his players a chance to cut down the nets!!! If Tingle was still at Cape I'd say the Corbin boys would be a fit. At WB they get to play their game and style of play to showcase their talent.

Idiot. Lol.. Make süre you there Wednesday night.. So you can hold Coach Re hand when walks out of C.R with a lost.. Şad 2 6feet 6 players and 6feet 3 players and you 14-6.. Smh.. We see who the idiot next week.. Soft coach makes your team soft.. Like Cape iş now..please

I agree with you. This one will come down to coaching and I'm going with Freeman Williams anyday over Re...HANDS DOWN!

Re won't give his players a chance to cut down the nets!!! If Tingle was still at Cape I'd say the Corbin boys would be a fit. At WB they get to play their game and style of play to showcase their talent.
Spot on... Systems sometimes just need to be tweaked a little to the talent of your team... Dont get me wrong.. Corbins was willing to come back.. Even played with Cape in Summer a year ago.. But Coach Re didnt know how use them.... Smh... Now both Cape and WB will come up short this year and we can only could imagine if Corbins have stayed at Cape with right coach ... All a dream now

Spot on... Systems sometimes just need to be tweaked a little to the talent of your team... Dont get me wrong.. Corbins was willing to come back.. Even played with Cape in Summer a year ago.. But Coach Re didnt know how use them.... Smh... Now both Cape and WB will come up short this year and we can only could imagine if Corbins have stayed at Cape with right coach ... All a dream now

That dream would've been a nice looking reality.

Reactions: hoopsdownstate
So you want the refs to just allow WB to beat him up? Man your tripping. Everytime WB take a L its the refs fault. Those kids played hard and you want to take away fro. that by blaming refs? Take the L and move on. Refs baf in bith sides.

I could put you in gym all night and yiu won't go 18-18 from line. He EARNED that 20 son.

Listen to a guy that has no basketball nothing sports nothing. There no way your saying that kid has skill. You suck and you on here hating. You show up to games hating! Clown... I don't hate participate in cheating etc. Stop acting as if your a supporter. Dumb dude word !!!

no+soup+for+you.jpg
No soup for you......Seinfeld soup nazi

Last edited:
Reactions: life lessons
The bob.. Lol.. Smh all wat you said about Cape... Stills come back to öne person.. The coach....he not a motivator.. Just got lucky öne year with Warren.. Floyd and Burton.... They won conference and made it to final 4.. Not because coaching.. He took no other team to the BoB.... They was 12-8 that year..
Yea he hot about that lost.. Lol

Not mad about lost. Several things to say. Some people aren't honest . I guess De won't excel with listening to certain grown ups about sports. Show me a player in history that 18 pts foul line.

Not mad about lost. Several things to say. Some people aren't honest . I guess De won't excel with listening to certain grown ups about sports. Show me a player in history that 18 pts foul line.
I 100% agree with 18 foul shots.. For 1 player that only made 1 shot from field is strange... But would say this.. Refs in DE are the sorriest refs in the United States..

Reactions: theWILL2WIN
You know that going into the game. So just play. He made 18 could shots in a ROW. That's a SKILL
@hoopsdownstate gotta agree with life lessons, evreybody sees things different but the numbers dont lie, it was simply an outstanding effort..........if we all know the refs are gonna call "cheap" fouls then put the ball in your best charity line shoters hands or go to the hole, just my opinion

@hoopsdownstate gotta agree with life lessons, evreybody sees things different but the numbers dont lie, it was simply an outstanding effort..........if we all know the refs are gonna call "cheap" fouls then put the ball in your best charity line shoters hands or go to the hole, just my opinion
I agree with that too.. But thats why PA. MD. NJ. NY.. Thinks DE so soft in basketball because they cant play against physical play.... Because refs here bail them out with girly touch fouls

Rawls vs
Frankford 14/19
Dover 14/17
Math & Civics 13/16
Appo 14/16
AI 14/16

Cale vs
AI 10/21
Caravel 9/17
St. G 11/15

How dare you come up with those numbers will2win. You know nothing about sports that boy ain't good you know nothing about basketball. Now show me someone in history who was 18 for 18 from foul line. That boy was lucky 18 times in a row .

Reactions: theWILL2WIN
Thats because he's all thumbs. Seen Symrna a bunch, they don't trust him with the ball.

Surprised Cale misses that many foul shots. I wonder if he is on cruise control until tourney time. Could he pull a Donte 10-10(?) but wins the chip?

How dare you come up with those numbers will2win. You know nothing about sports that boy ain't good you know nothing about basketball. Now show me someone in history who was 18 for 18 from foul line. That boy was lucky 18 times in a row .
Lol.. I hear you

Surprised Cale misses that many foul shots. I wonder if he is om cruise control but tourney time. Could he pull a Donte 10-10(?) but wins the chip.
Cruising threw season... Now we should see if is worth all this hype.. 35 a game get him to BOB.... Lol

Exactly! They need to dump it down low to the big guy! Also, Matthews can handle the ball well, but where is the other PG?!

Reactions: hoopsdownstate
You know that going into the game. So just play. He made 18 could shots in a ROW. That's a SKILL
True. Matthews was smart last night and when I saw him against Cape. Wasn't getting the outside shot because he had to handle the point, so he drove the middle and took advantage of over aggressive defenders to draw the fouls. He is money from the line.

He's off the team officially due to his own actions.....

The pg has been a behavior problem since his freshman year. Garnett's issues on court; none in classroom. Excellent student.... Just immature....
Oh ok... Garnett should been gone wat he pulled against Sanford but Coach stuck with him but why not same for piontguard .... Guess he has his pick.

Reactions: onejeron
Oh ok... Garnett should been gone wat he pulled against Sanford but Coach stuck with him but why not same for piontguard .... Guess he has his pick.
His actions that day cost him several games out of his season. However Ill say this Garnett is an angel compared to the PG that was cut....

Reactions: onejeron
I agree with that too.. But thats why PA. MD. NJ. NY.. Thinks DE so soft in basketball because they cant play against physical play.... Because refs here bail them out with girly touch fouls

He just isn't capable of creating his own shots or handling the ball. Not saying he can or can't shoot and not downing the kid. 18 points free throw he must Dunk on kids cross them up etc... Geez De really bad

Majority of Delaware high school coaches don't develop players Stan included. Davis & most good Delaware players got better working out with private trainers. Sanfords assistants will develop college level players, Perkins stands out on that bench. If I had school age kids these are my top picks for coaches in this state that I think will help develop college level talent.

1. Tyrell Myers, St. Andrews
2. Kevin Murray, Red Lion
3. Kenny Avent, Del castle
4. Sanford school assistant coaches

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT