ADVERTISEMENT

Henlopen Championship

Majority of Delaware high school coaches don't develop players Stan included. Davis & most good Delaware players got better working out with private trainers. Sanfords assistants will develop college level players, Perkins stands out on that bench. If I had school age kids these are my top picks for coaches in this state that I think will help develop college level talent.

1. Tyrell Myers, St. Andrews
2. Kevin Murray, Red Lion
3. Kenny Avent, Del castle
4. Sanford school assistant coaches
Shepball also

Majority of Delaware high school coaches don't develop players Stan included. Davis & most good Delaware players got better working out with private trainers. Sanfords assistants will develop college level players, Perkins stands out on that bench. If I had school age kids these are my top picks for coaches in this state that I think will help develop college level talent.

1. Tyrell Myers, St. Andrews
2. Kevin Murray, Red Lion
3. Kenny Avent, Del castle
4. Sanford school assistant coaches

Show your work. How many kids do you have and what have they done ?

Cape does have a bunch of talent but they are SELFISH and won't play for each other. They get mad when they don't get the rock, they don't play D, they get out rebounded EVERY GAME and they CAN'T SHOOT. You want to best Cape? Play a zone bc they can't shoot a LICK.

At some point players play REGARDLESS of coach. Cream rises to the top. I still think Cape will be st the BOB too.

Cape's freshman Cory Barnes definitely plays D & good on-the-ball D at that...can't say the same about the others.

His actions that day cost him several games out of his season. However Ill say this Garnett is an angel compared to the PG that was cut....
Yea. He does D up. Might have lead conference in steals. Kid plays really hard.
Yea he do... But stays in foul trouble.. Gotta stop reaching... Reach one time... If refs dont call
Bro I don't make excuses ! Wht for
Doing some early recruiting for next year... Next -Up... Since C.Corbin leaving W.B. this year.... How about H.Corbin joining voices with Cape to start alongside Robertson, Rickards,Barnes,Dadzie, H.Corbin.. With Chandler,Rushin,Kirby off the bench... Lol... Lol... I even talk to Coach Re let his dad be on bench .
Part of the staff...lol... Talk to your camp and i will to mines and get back with me...lol.. Gotta do something.. Upstate players switching teams like they playing ping-ping...bouncing from one team to another team.. Lol

2 college, 1 bachelor's 1 MBA. Me 4 years d1, finished with my masters. Currently run my own business. Been around the game as a Coach & player.
You are a man who has just earned my respect. If I'm being totally honest, you have what it takes to be my sugar daddy in a totally straight, mature friendship situation

Yea. He does D up. Might have lead conference in steals. Kid plays really hard.
What more can you say, the kid's D never lets his teammates down, the fans down, or any of the cheerleaders. Pretty much everyone associated with the team is a huge fan of that kid's D

Okay son, this is not the place or time for such sugar daddy talk. If you are really into that go to www.findyoursugardaddy.com. I'm not going to deny I've dabbled around on the site. I'm more of a look not touch type of fella. Young bucks are packing meat, nowadays. But bring your childish ass to another website. I didn't want to say this on the thread to embarrass myself or you, figured I should direct message it to you. Have a nice night.
Smh.. The Forum is officially out of control... We need a meeting.. Lol

Smh.. The Forum is officially out of control... We need a meeting.. Lol
i could not agree more. I am a man who appreciates control... look at the way Stan Waterman controls his players, his facial expression locked in... what I wouldn't give to have that man lay down the law with me... i've been a little bad on this forum and i think Stan needs to give me a good spanking...

i could not agree more. I am a man who appreciates control... look at the way Stan Waterman controls his players, his facial expression locked in... what I wouldn't give to have that man lay down the law with me... i've been a little bad on this forum and i think Stan needs to give me a good spanking...
Smh...

Honestly, was thinking about getting mad at you for being slightly outlandish, but then i realized you're not being outlandish at all. Stan waterman is a classy, classy man and he absolutely deserves to lay down the law on anyone. Except that Rufo kid of course, law doesn't apply to those biceps!! That kid needs a bath

Reactions: hoopsupstate
Honestly, was thinking about getting mad at you for being slightly outlandish, but then i realized you're not being outlandish at all. Stan waterman is a classy, classy man and he absolutely deserves to lay down the law on anyone. Except that Rufo kid of course, law doesn't apply to those biceps!! That kid needs a bath
Connor Rufo really does have the ideal life as a highschool student... The man can do it all! In the classroom, the gym, the social scene, and of course the weight room. Gotta give all credit to coach stan.

Reactions: hoopsupstate
Yea he do... But stays in foul trouble.. Gotta stop reaching... Reach one time... If refs dont call

Doing some early recruiting for next year... Next -Up... Since C.Corbin leaving W.B. this year.... How about H.Corbin joining voices with Cape to start alongside Robertson, Rickards,Barnes,Dadzie, H.Corbin.. With Chandler,Rushin,Kirby off the bench... Lol... Lol... I even talk to Coach Re let his dad be on bench .
Part of the staff...lol... Talk to your camp and i will to mines and get back with me...lol.. Gotta do something.. Upstate players switching teams like they playing ping-ping...bouncing from one team to another team.. Lol
So you want the refs to just allow WB to beat him up? Man your tripping. Everytime WB take a L its the refs fault. Those kids played hard and you want to take away fro. that by blaming refs? Take the L and move on. Refs baf in bith sides.

I could put you in gym all night and yiu won't go 18-18 from line. He EARNED that 20 son.

He earned ref blowing whistle cause his left hand don't work. Man lie to someone else word

Okay son, this is not the place or time for such sugar daddy talk. If you are really into that go to www.findyoursugardaddy.com. I'm not going to deny I've dabbled around on the site. I'm more of a look not touch type of fella. Young bucks are packing meat, nowadays. But bring your childish ass to another website. I didn't want to say this on the thread to embarrass myself or you, figured I should direct message it to you. Have a nice night.
It's weird to think that men like you and Hoopscentral12 are there watching my son's games

Reactions: ball4lyfe69
Hoops your an idiot lol. We don't have NBA players bc our kids don't have NBA size. Same goes for NFL. Kids are just small in the SMALL WONDER. I wanted to see WB win and they played a great game but refs were BAD both ways. Matthews was getting mugged my man. I was impressed with how he took it and kept on playing. WB was physical from jump. Both Corbins were getting banged inside. They still played well. Size wore WB down and they couldn't hit shots in 2nd half.

We have NFL players coming this year!! De has the 2 best safety in the pack 10

We produce more NFL than we do bball because we lack size in this state. We have plenty of athletic 5'11-6'2 kids. They translate well to football and more specifically safety, wide receiver or outside linebacker (hybrid) positions. Tbats wjy you can find DE repredented in the NFL but yii will ve hard pressed to find representation in the NBA. It comes down to size.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT