ADVERTISEMENT

HS Lacrosse breakdowns

HSftballlaxFan

D1AA Prospect
Oct 4, 2008
I posted last year that I would be trying lacrosse breakdowns this season........and as much as I wanted too......its just not in the cards anymore. My apologies everyone. If things change......I update!
This post was edited on 1/13 8:06 PM by HSftballlaxFan

HS, I look forward to you breaking down lax teams and games this year. Keep an eye on my Cats, they are an improving program. Do I think they will win States? Maybe not, but they will soon become a competitive team in DE lax. They have many young players (freshman and soph) who have been playing together for awhile.

Delmar's lacrosse program has hurt their baseball program. A lot of their athletes now play lacrosse in the spring. Delmar hasn't won the Henlopen South in baseball since Collins, Scotten, Green and Downes did in '04. However, the lacrosse team is on the rise. Mark Quillen, who is also the defensive coordinator for the football team, is an outstanding coach. He is the type of coach that the players would run through a wall for. Aslong as he is coaching, Delmar will continue to improve in lacrosse.

I pick delmar for states this year over Red Lion Christian
This post was edited on 10/17 9:22 AM by Laxbro99

I predict that Delmar will not make the lacrosse state playoffs for the next 10 years. I also predict that Delmar will never upset Cape or CR in that time period. Prove me wrong Wildcats, but I predict that you won't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT