ADVERTISEMENT

Individual States/Confrences

Restler89

Towel boy
Sep 26, 2022
Now that the team race is wrapped up. Back to the individual scale. Any predictions for States or conferences as the season comes to an end?

predictions: (not sure who is wrestling where)
106: could be any of the top 6, but I’m leaning towards Bahksh, McEvoy or Lucian
113: Stratton
120: Radecki
126: the deepest weight class, I’d say, like 106, any of the top 6 can win it. The favorites have to be Watkins, Davis Jr, Copes, Pratt, Cordrey.
132: Poore
138: Sinclair
144: Duffy
150: Schaen
157: Luke Bender
165: Luke Spoor
175: Fritchman
190: Griffith
215: Agresti
285: Zellman

Reactions: trapblock22
I would love to see Radecki bump up to 126 and compete in that class. I'm out of the loop for the most part, but I've heard from a few people that 120 has been a big struggle for him to maintain this season.

What would be the predictions if Radecki went 126? Does he win that bracket?

I would love to see Radecki bump up to 126 and compete in that class. I'm out of the loop for the most part, but I've heard from a few people that 120 has been a big struggle for him to maintain this season.

Radecki is going 120. Coaches had to submit rosters last night and he’s listed in the 120 bracket

126 is too deep, even if he did it wouldn’t be a smart decision as he has almost guaranteed win 120. It makes me wonder why Pratt went down, I’d argue to say he could have went to the finals much easier 132 but now has to battle for placements at 126.

126 is too deep, even if he did it wouldn’t be a smart decision as he has almost guaranteed win 120. It makes me wonder why Pratt went down, I’d argue to say he could have went to the finals much easier 132 but now has to battle for placements at 126.
I guess he believes he has a better chance to win the whole thing at 126 than he does to beat Poore at 132.

Anybody know the schedule for Henlopen conferences? I see it starts tomorrow at 10 but trying to figure out when they start finals, consolation finals, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT