ADVERTISEMENT

Lunch Break Bordem

IMO Fry is the best pure passer I have seen in this state since moving here but true he has stuff to learn about reading defenses. Also he threw guys open and had to throw to covered guys allot. I dont think it was bad decisions as much as no one was open. Maybe needs to learn to throw it away more. Henderson threw to wide open guys as Coach Marks Offense creates that. Pre-snap read, and he already knows who is going to be open so you audible to it also in Mark's O you line up and see the D and then Marks signals in the audibles. I don't know if eventually Marks let Henderson call his own audibles or not. Wade had Godwin and was a true dual threat so there is that.. just food for thought

Reactions: Bucsnot
Some insight on the Transfer situation...

I believe he does transfer for the same reasons RR gave.

I know that for a fact that it was a 50/50 chance last time I spoke with the family.

I know RR is pretty familiar with MD football and I had not known about the league forfeits so I just hope he looks deeply into this

Reactions: Bucsnot
Some insight on the Transfer situation...

I believe he does transfer for the same reasons RR gave.

I know that for a fact that it was a 50/50 chance last time I spoke with the family.

I know RR is pretty familiar with MD football and I had not known about the league forfeits so I just hope he looks deeply into this

My best source from MD took a coaching job in FLA and is moving.. :mad: but I am happy for him and if I ever visit Ft Myers I have someone to hang with and enjoy some frosty wheat's :D

5073.jpg

Reactions: ravensrooster2
my posse and I were across the street from where RR works and we thought we spotted him...
we yelled at him and the guy waved!

Reactions: 84rider
This is across the street from where I work.. Sparty? picking up a pair of slightly used underpants? The clerks there will swear they were never farted in.well maybe not in English .lol

ls.jpg

Reactions: soccer07
Let me see if I've got this right. LB4 transfers to Smyrna for 1 year and then possibly leaves to transfer to another school in MD for his senior year. 3 different schools in 3 years. So much for the high school experience. Does anyone else see a problem with that? Sounds like 1 and done in college bball. More to life than football. If he really is that good, which I think he is, it doesn't matter where he goes to school this coming season. Why not stay at Smyrna and finish your senior year. He's getting great coaching at Smyrna. That staff is the best around and is more than adequately preparing him for college football.

How are the parents dopey ?

He is s great student

Has full ride COLLEGE offers from great schools

and stays out of trouble

Don't sound to bad to me

I guess you haven't seen his family members running up and down the sidelines when he scores a touchdown... peewee footballish!!!

Nothing against kid...

Parents may be loud but not dopey and LB4 move to Smyrna was probably not just a temporary fix anyway after the last minute ECA closing in which Caravel, Glasgow and the Maryland schools (particularly St. Frances) reap the rewards. With the high profile and scholarship offers in hand he can relax and play with friends that he is closer with like Brightwell did when he left St. Georges.

Parents may be loud but not dopey and LB4 move to Smyrna was probably not just a temporary fix anyway after the last minute ECA closing in which Caravel, Glasgow and the Maryland schools (particularly St. Frances) reap the rewards. With the high profile and scholarship offers in hand he can relax and play with friends that he is closer with like Brightwell did when he left St. Georges.

Okay Mother or Uncle B4. Hopefully he doesn't transfer to a team that already has a better running back....again

Not a relative and it doesn't matter if he transfers to a place with a RB or not. He is going to college as an athlete not a primary running back because he isn't a primary every down back at the next level (at least right now). Smyrna was smart enough to realize that and use him everywhere.

Not a relative and it doesn't matter if he transfers to a place with a RB or not. He is going to college as an athlete not a primary running back because he isn't a primary every down back at the next level (at least right now). Smyrna was smart enough to realize that and use him everywhere.

That we can agree on. I think if he is a running back in college he is average. I think if he plays safety his ass is going pro. That's my word.

That we can agree on. I think if he is a running back in college he is average. I think if he plays safety his ass is going pro. That's my word.

Pro at safety IDK. when was th last time he played D. Both ECA and Smyrna platoons so maybe youth league and then he probably played linebacker. That is not an easy transition from never playing defense in HS to learning how to recognize formation, tendencies and routes to make pro.

Also I Was Told This Past Weekend That There's a very good Chance He's Goong To SFA.

But the weird info I got was that also if he leaves then so is Knight... I have no idea where the logic on Knights part is but that's just the update

Also I Was Told This Past Weekend That There's a very good Chance He's Goong To SFA.

But the weird info I got was that also if he leaves then so is Knight... I have no idea where the logic on Knights part is but that's just the update

To SFA?

Unbelievable.... SMH... do these parents know where SFA is and what they are subjecting their kids to? Chasing a football dream that really is not that important.. Its just a game then what? Football isnt going to solve what ills the world today... even if they are the .01%who make a few dollars playing the game it wont help any of the things that plague our society today.. pound that chest though..

I just don't get it... The whole selling point of the private schools and the football factory movement is to take the kids away from the inner cities and give them chance.. Sending your kid to SFA is putting them right in the worst part of Baltimore and they will be housing in a row home on the one of the worst streets in Baltimore.. wtf?

I just don't get it... The whole selling point of the private schools and the football factory movement is to take the kids away from the inner cities and give them chance.. Sending your kid to SFA is putting them right in the worst part of Baltimore and they will be housing in a row home on the one of the worst streets in Baltimore.. wtf?

Is that why people send their kids to Caravel? Do they have a disproportionate mix of inner city kids? I thought they were all spoiled kids. Hmmm. It's true what they say. You learn something new every day

Is that why people send their kids to Caravel? Do they have a disproportionate mix of inner city kids? I thought they were all spoiled kids. Hmmm. It's true what they say. You learn something new every day
don't be stupid.. there are no poor inner city kids at Caravel... Black athlete does not mean poor inner city kid you dope.. everyone pays tuition yeah there is some financial aide but no free rides and you have to test in and academically stay in..There are plenty of good athletes asked to leave because they couldn't keep up academically .. I wont list them for obvious reasons but it happens every year

Going to college for free is one thing... but being prepared to make the most of the opportunity is another.. If it doesn't result in a "employable degree" then they end up back from where they began.. Unfortunately most BCS offered kids who aren't fortunate enough to make a NFL career end up with nothing,,, Its the same old saying if you pay for it you will respect it

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT