ADVERTISEMENT

Mount-Sallies predictions Saturday

I think it will be much closer than everyone thinks. For whatever reason the Sals seem to be playing better without Ingraham. Biggest challenge for them will be defensive rebounding, as Cramer will make his presence known early and often. They also need to slow down the pace of the game and limit Mount's transition offense which is their go-to. A sallies win wouldn't shock me though.

Reactions: pksundevil
Dickinson, Conrad and Brandywine are the only games Mount has won by 30. I think it's a lot closer than that.

Dickinson, Conrad and Brandywine are the only games Mount has won by 30. I think it's a lot closer than that.
Had Newark by 30 with 4 left and subbed the bench. That was impressive. Not sure Salesianum has the bench if Mount get the legs going.
Hadn't read through and seen the previous 30 pt. comment, sorry for the repeat

All of these forums are getting ruined nowadays. It's almost pointless coming on and reading some of this stuff. Expecting to hear about HS basketball and I've gotten "thickest guards" and that someone from Newark is a ladies.

Reactions: COACH"D"
Can never count out Sallies. Might not be strong but the program is solid. Mount is a very good team as usual. Should be an interesting game, Think Mount wins by about 8-10 points just due to the fire power they have, but if Sallies slows down the game it could be very interesting

All of these forums are getting ruined nowadays. It's almost pointless coming on and reading some of this stuff. Expecting to hear about HS basketball and I've gotten "thickest guards" and that someone from Newark is a ladies.
Mis-information too, like Kineph Turner flunked off Newark. He's still playing.

Mis-information too, like Kineph Turner flunked off Newark. He's still playing.
That was my fault. I was given false information by some people at Newark. I apologize.

Getting back on topic. I do expect Fahmir Ali to
Make his presence known to sallies tomorrow.

He does that every game, he's the engine that makes Mount go....
Should be a fun game to watch! Kempski vs. Ali at point; former teammates both gritty with different styles. Sals with more size than Newark had. Sals can bring a defensive presence. Mount as we know loves to run the floor. Both teams like to sub a lot...

Last edited:
Reactions: hoopsupstate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT