ADVERTISEMENT

New Rankings

Dec 19, 2018
Im courious to see the new rankings this week from 302 after the Beast and Howdy... There should be some interesting shake up’s at 113 and 152... I’m hoping that 302 can get 113 correct this time...

How can you defend that statement just wondering? First off Kevin is a great wrestler and a great kid I like him but his win over spence was a injury default. Since then Kevin has lost to Ellis smith. I think the rankings at this moment in that class are pretty spot on what's your thoughts on it leverage? Your top 6?

Reactions: concord87
So let me try to understand your logic which is very hard to do. Ok a 2 time state champ whimper out for being scared and Kevin should be #1 after recently losing pretty well I heard to the current #4 who was beaten by the #3 who was beaten by the #2? Are you serious?

Reactions: spartakos
This mom lol smh i don't understand why people care about the rankings so much. Worry about states.. I wouldn't even want to be rank just prove everyone at states

Reactions: concord87
No you are reading track %100 correct and spence was one win away from placing I believe. Sometimes I just shake my head and wonder

Exactly deboy!!!!! I'd rather fly under the radar all season and peak when it matters.

Right now they have it as
Spence
Chas
Thode
Smith
Bowne
Pike
What are you thinking are results that dictate a change. I thought like unccreepy thats pretty solid

Yeah that’s my reasoning... ignore the fact that Spence is a 2x State Champ. He got scared and whimped out. Bowne did have a rough Beast and went 0-2 but he had a really tough draw. Probably the toughest of any kid in Delaware.

There's no shame in going 0-2 at beast. All the draws are pretty bad. Kevin is a tough kid that is well respected. Get us some results we can get behind and we will petition 302 on your behalf.
Now what are you thinking at 152?

Listen Kevin will get a chance to prove himself which I'm confident that he will but your posts are putting a negative outlook on this extremely hard working kid that I know would never worry about rankings nor talk bad about another wrestler. Then your bashing zack Spence who is extremely tough and has proven himself to be a true warrior never backing down from a match and like Kevin doesn't trash talk other wrestlers. Instead of coming on here and bashing kids try to focus your time and knowledge to maybe post something positive. Bottomline at the current stage of the game the seeds are about as accurate as you can get when it comes to head to head matches.

Ok 152 is neat!! Nick hall ranked #1 but liam O'Connor just bumped down from 160 to 152 at the beast and beat nick hall in overtime in the wrestle backs so if Liam decides to stay at 152 I give him the 1st place rank and move hall to #2 but if liam goes back up to 160 then hall remains #1

Reactions: Leverage1991
I would leave it the way that it is with Bowne being #1. The last time he and Spence wrestled Spence whimped our and injury deflated. He knew Bowne was going to beat him.
WOW! What an ass of a comment about a past state champ! You don’t get there by being a wimp. Wimp is someone who sits behind a keyboard and judges a hard working humble KID!! Let your kid earn it instead of trying to bring down the kid that’s ahead of him in the rankings and skill level.

I have heard 302 doesn't use injury defaults, byes, FFTs opinions rumors or emotions in the rankings. Strictly 1 beat 2, 3 beat 4 and so on. Maddeningly devoid of favoritism lol

I was happy to see that 302 has protest waivers on their rankings page this year. Just fill out the form and that guy that does them usually gets back within the hour with a detailed explanation. Its an excellent new feature.

Honestly I’m a little new to the sport but, I’m thinking the Degraffinreed boy should be the new number 1 at 152
I agree. That kid is legit. You should fill out a form and send it in. I would list his 3-2 @ beast against hall 1-2 and loss to oconner as the criteria you are citing. The guy that does it is very responsive to feedback.

You would be amazed at how fast the response time is. It seems you truly have a legitimate case here for a possible change in ranks and if I were you I would submit it quickly so it can be addressed.

I know there was talk of a bulk discount. No sure of the price structure but definitely the more you send it the cheaper it should be.

"Honestly I’m a little new to the sport but, I’m thinking the Degraffinreed boy should be the new number 1 at 152"
Ummmm, ahhhhh, welllll. Not to be too picky (of course) but here goes: Er'nt! "What is what a high school wrestling fan would say...IN THE 60's. Alex". Yes, yes, I know all about political correctness running amuck. Just saying....

There is no way that Degraffinreed should be ranked over Hall. CA has some real studs in that room. The best thing that Hall and Bowne could have done was transfer out of CR.

There is no way that Degraffinreed should be ranked over Hall. CA has some real studs in that room. The best thing that Hall and Bowne could have done was transfer out of CR.
I'm not trying to be smart. But aren't you both crlover000 and dewrestlingfan1129? And are you arguing with yourself to make your point your kid left a school for a reason? Lol. Its like Christmas came early! Depreps is better than Jerry Springer!!!!!

Omg I was thinking the same thing but stopped and thought oh maybe not but now you said it we already have a early season split personality situation lol

Omg I was thinking the same thing but stopped and thought oh maybe not but now you said it we already have a early season split personality situation lol
I mean, obviously I'm bi polar if you follow my responses.
But split personality. That's just crazy lol.

I'm not trying to be smart. But aren't you both crlover000 and dewrestlingfan1129? And are you arguing with yourself to make your point your kid left a school for a reason? Lol. Its like Christmas came early! Depreps is better than Jerry Springer!!!!!

No, sorry not the same person at all. I just feel that Bowne has been looked over that’s all. The kid was one of the News Journals athletes of the week recently. There is no way he’s not number 1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT