ADVERTISEMENT

Next Year's Schedules

We are open and would love to play Early College,
Get them to schedule you then DIAA would have to hear a waiver to sanction the game. I think if you get there they would approve it. You have to get someone to schedule you first then they would ask for the waiver to play. That's the in. How could they deny the game after allowing Middletown to play the most notorious recruited up all star team in the country IMG

Last edited:
Reactions: 84rider
Yep...that's pretty much what I emailed to their coach. Still can't even get a response from DIAA for our associate membership application.

Still needing 10th game

Middletown - Week 0/Week 1
Dover(2) - Week 0/Week 1/Week 3
Smyrna - Week 0/Week 2
Sussex Central - Week 1/Week 2
Early College - Week 0/Week 1
Caravel- Week 0/Week 5
Sallies- Week 0/Week 2
DMA- Week 0/Week 2

Good one for Central or Dover

Laurel HS (Laurel Md) is looking for a week 1 opponent for the 2023 & 2024 seasons. We are a 4A school looking for an opponent that will have a varsity and jv program. Contact donald.cleveland@pgcps.org.

Interesting games for Dover

Dover HS Varsity Football 2023/2024​

#​
Date​
Day​
TimeOpponentH/ALocationCommentsW/LScore
1​
3/13/23 9:00 AM

9/1/23​
Fri​
6:00pm​
West Philadelphia HS (PA)
H​
Dover HSNO CASH SALES AT THE GATE. Online tickets only.
2​
3/13/23 8:58 AM

9/8/23​
Fri​
6:00pm​
Curtis HS (NY)
H​
Dover HSNO CASH SALES AT THE GATE. Online tickets only.

Still needing 10th game

Smyrna - Week 0/Week 2
Caravel- Week 0/Week 5
Sallies- Week 0/Week 2
DMA- Week 0/Week 2

Still needing 10th game

Smyrna - Week 0/Week 2
Caravel- Week 0/Week 5
Sallies- Week 0/Week 2
DMA- Week 0/Week 2

Early College should pickup the phone!
Smyrna Week 0 and Sussex Central Week 1!
Play the best to be the best!

• Haha
Reactions: BackinBlack86
That’s interesting, but then whe Middletown exhaust all options regionally and have to Play St.johns, team from Ohio , or IMG, a lot is said. When the home teams don’t want to play the teams in their class it become a waste.

Can't believe Dover didn't add Middletown

How do you know it was Dover's decision not to play? Maybe Middletown was looking for the "National" or bigger type OOS game. I mean you got kids xfering in there based on playing those type games and "getting exposure"..MT wouldn't add DMA last year because it wasn't impactful enough..just saying

Last edited:
kids transferring there based on playing exposure games? Is this factual or your assumption? Where are you getting this info from?

kids transferring there based on playing exposure games? Is this factual or your assumption? Where are you getting this info from?

educated guess.. If you can't see the big picture then you aren't paying attention..besides the xfers said as much on their tweeters when they announced they were taking their talents to Delaware.. It's not a coincidence they make that schedule then players come..to Middletown, DE of all places.

Last edited:
Middletown de of all places huh? Top ten school in Delaware basest on academics, most consistent football of course but just so happened to been a place where folks have been moving last 20 years. So much so that they have Appo and Odessa that now get transfers as well. Oh I forgot all the football players go to Middletown, the baseball kids go to Appo, and etc.

So if you were moving to Delaware and you have two Boys who play football, you looking for public school to hone both athletics and academics, it’s maybe handful of places to fit criteria , just so happens Middletown and Smyrna happens to be top of a lot of list. Can you agree with that?

Middletown de of all places huh? Top ten school in Delaware basest on academics, most consistent football of course but just so happened to been a place where folks have been moving last 20 years. So much so that they have Appo and Odessa that now get transfers as well. Oh I forgot all the football players go to Middletown, the baseball kids go to Appo, and etc.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Woody_Wood
So if you were moving to Delaware and you have two Boys who play football, you looking for public school to hone both athletics and academics, it’s maybe handful of places to fit criteria , just so happens Middletown and Smyrna happens to be top of a lot of list. Can you agree with that?

I would agree.. but it's not necessarily the case here. Cool story though

Also assuming these families actually “moved” to DE. And not just using the same address across the street in the apartments that kids have been using for many years now (fact)….or still living on their sprawling solar farm in MD. (Fact). Or living in PA and using the address of the fella that runs the Delaware Ducks (fact). And that’s all just for this past seasons team. Feel free to search the very public posts by said players mom and response from the “landlord” talking junk on Coach Blum and how her son came to play at Mtown.

You seem to be one of the Delaware high school football history folks on here, where would you send your kids

Also assuming these families actually “moved” to DE. And not just using the same address across the street in the apartments that kids have been using for many years now (fact)….or still living on their sprawling solar farm in MD. (Fact). Or living in PA and using the address of the fella that runs the Delaware Ducks (fact). And that’s all just for this past seasons team. Feel free to search the very public posts by said players mom and response from the “landlord” talking junk on Coach Blum and how her son came to play at Mtown.

Thanks.. I didn't feel like laying it all out again on here again for this MT apologist. but you ain't lying.. like I said it's obvious to anyone who has been paying attention.

Reactions: DEfootballFan6
Depends on where I actually live. If I actually lived in the Appo district I honestly would choose Appo for football. I think they have a much better coaching staff and do a much better job at promoting their kids on social media for college and aren’t on the DIAA agenda month to month…if I live in the Smyrna/Dover area.. Obviosuky Smyrna who arguably have the best overall coaching staff in the state. If I live in Sussex County it would have to be Milford with Coach Bell or Sussex Texh with Coach Wells if I live in that area. Middletown to me is flirting with being the next Red Lion IF this current regime of DIAA board members had any backbone, Mtown is a ticking time bomb in my opinion and it’s not just football. Do most schools have issues…absolutely! But Mtown just has way too many eyes on them and they don’t seem to care about hiding it knowing Donna is a joke.

Depends on where I actually live. If I actually lived in the Appo district I honestly would choose Appo for football. I think they have a much better coaching staff and do a much better job at promoting their kids on social media for college and aren’t on the DIAA agenda month to month…if I live in the Smyrna/Dover area.. Obviosuky Smyrna who arguably have the best overall coaching staff in the state. If I live in Sussex County it would have to be Milford with Coach Bell or Sussex Texh with Coach Wells if I live in that area. Middletown to me is flirting with being the next Red Lion IF this current regime of DIAA board members had any backbone, Mtown is a ticking time bomb in my opinion and it’s not just football. Do most schools have issues…absolutely! But Mtown just has way too many eyes on them and they don’t seem to care about hiding it knowing Donna is a joke.
I meant Sussex Central*

But let’s stick to Middletown, because the historian seems to to be talking facts now, it’s just odd that this talk is always based on one school maybe two and those just happened to be the ones that win BUT Middletown history days they been winning for 30years now even when they had enrollment of 500 students. So what was happening then? Please enlighten me.

But let’s stick to Middletown, because the historian seems to to be talking facts now, it’s just odd that this talk is always based on one school maybe two and those just happened to be the ones that win BUT Middletown history days they been winning for 30years now even when they had enrollment of 500 students. So what was happening then? Please enlighten me.

The one kid the Senior xfer from AB Carroll who HS said his mom bought a house in Middletown left after football season and is back at AB Carroll..he even has his Carroll uni on in his commitment meme to Mercyhurst..go figure

Did he play at Middletown this year? Our is this sour grapes because he didn’t play? Idk parents play just as much of a role in this new high school musical chairs .

Do you really believe Delpercio was clean? Lmfao! The same coach that got busted for giving out test answers to football players and got caught having sex with the boosters wives? Do you really believe all of these D1 players are moving to Middletown DE (extremely expensive) right in the middle of one of the worst times ever to be a buyer in the real estate game just to play and get destroyed by top OOS schools for “tape recognition”.

The one kid the Senior xfer from AB Carroll who HS said his mom bought a house in Middletown left after football season and is back at AB Carroll..he even has his Carroll uni on in his commitment meme to Mercyhurst..go figure
Bought a house in Middletown…then the dumbass guy from the Ducks posted how great it was having him stay in his house all season lol….reported to DIAA and they still didn’t do anything lol. DIAA has lost all control! And teams know it…and aren’t scared of them. Look at how PA/NJ hand out punishments for the same stuff. Much different! And DIAA only has 3 counties lol

Delpercio? Hell no, and all what D1 players? It’s only handful of D1 players at all the programs, so what D1 player let alone a few did Middletown have this year?

Delpercio? Hell no, and all what D1 players? It’s only handful of D1 players at all the programs, so what D1 player let alone a few did Middletown have this year?

That's not the point. The point is they were transferring here under the promises or guise of getting D1 offers via playing a National schedule. Which was my original point.

Austin Troyer (lives in MD) heavily recruited by Syracuse…Deyveon Fitzgerald was being recruited by Penn State….Rommel Davis is being recruited by JMU, West Virginia, Duke, UNC and others….that’s just 3 who just happened to “commit to Mtown” around the same time last year from PA/MD schools.

Reactions: InsideKnowledge
Do you really believe Delpercio was clean? Lmfao! The same coach that got busted for giving out test answers to football players and got caught having sex with the boosters wives? Do you really believe all of these D1 players are moving to Middletown DE (extremely expensive) right in the middle of one of the worst times ever to be a buyer in the real estate game just to play and get destroyed by top OOS schools for “tape recognition”.
Wasn't he busted recently in Texas for hazing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT