ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Worrilow - Sals D Coordinator

Uncle Bumfuzzled

D1AA Prospect
Sep 11, 2012
My son in law called after a Sals alumni meeting tonight. It looks like GDD has an all new varsity coaching staff. I didn’t write down the names but I do know he said Worrilow will run the D. Also, Sammy Paoli will be a D line coach.

Apparently, It looks like they are going to model the St. Joe‘s program to a degree. Hope to get more info later. Maybe dove has heard something.

Reactions: Woody_Wood
Sals Staff
Gene Delle Donne: HC, QBs, OC, Patrick Honeycutt (WR's), Tommy McBride (OL), Jim Gaymon (RB's), David Buchler (OL / DL), Paul Worrilow (DC, LBs), Sam Paoli (DL, Defense), Ryan Smith (Secondary)

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Don't like the fact that GDD is also the OC. Too many irons in the fire at game time. The UD coach has been criticized for tying to do the same thing.

My son in law called after a Sals alumni meeting tonight. It looks like GDD has an all new varsity coaching staff. I didn’t write down the names but I do know he said Worrilow will run the D. Also, Sammy Paoli will be a D line coach.

Apparently, It looks like they are going to model the St. Joe‘s program to a degree. Hope to get more info later. Maybe dove has heard something.
Bummy; if they are gone to model after the Philly school they need to recruit more sons of Eagles assistant coaches.

Sals Staff
Gene Delle Donne: HC, QBs, OC, Patrick Honeycutt (WR's), Tommy McBride (OL), Jim Gaymon (RB's), David Buchler (OL / DL), Paul Worrilow (DC, LBs), Sam Paoli (DL, Defense), Ryan Smith (Secondary)
Interesting that there are two OL and DL coaches

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT