ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff FNL Scores

Very intrigued by the DMA/Delmar game. I’m sure South dude and 7nonstop are there

TD AI .. 14-0 AI

Howard much bigger on the lines both sides but AI is executing better and making plays so far

Those folks on here saying Delmar had size and could size up with DMA are crazy,,, DMA line blows Delmars back and marches in 7-0 DMA on Alleyene TD run

LeRoy Lynch 10 yd TD catch from Chad Jones. Kick good 21-8 AI

Trader picks DMA. this may get good

Last edited:
Delmar fumbles again Alleyne on the recovery. Freshman timing isnt there on the fakes.. Trader looks good on the roll out and straight up plays but the misdirection stuff he is struggling... Delmar has to execute or DMA's size and Alleyne will kill them.. DMA is busting them upfront they will need the misdirection stuff to move the ball

Tried watching a little of that Delmar/DMA game. Even with the awful announcers muted, I just couldn't do it. Boring football... IR spoiled me in 2011, I guess

Shawn Bowman picks off an AI pass, then picks an 18 yd TD catch out of the air. Pass fails Howard cuts AI lead to 21-14

Crazy this game was a 0-0 tie with Howard winning 6-0 in OT in the reg season... more proof daisy chains and previous game score mean nothing

Delmar seem to be settling now.. 3 and out DMA. Adjustments have been made, Coaching is at a premium this game

Delmar drives and scores 1st drive 2nd half.. Delmar mixing things up and neutralizing DMA size,,, DMA was just coming and overpowering them now they are on their heals chasing... This Trader kid will be fun to watch the next 3 years... 13-13

52 yd TD run Dinard.. Ridiculous late pitch by Trader on the option.. Navy should offer Trader NOW! lol.. 20-13 Delmar

In all honesty I havent seen that good of a play by an option QB in a long time.. Somewhere Barry Switzer and JC Watts is smiling

There is nothing that complicated here.. DMA is keying on Parker and Delmar has other answers.. DMA cant adjust

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT