ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Seedings

Lol.. No it don't count.. What's up with Clark up at C.R.. I heard heart condition....

I heard the same thing about CR’s Clark, if it is a heart condition issue then that is nothing to mess around w/. I don’t know any of the details but he was on the bench supporting his teammates against Cape last game.

I heard the same thing ( heart condition) I hate to hear about injuries or situations where a kid has to sit because of things they have no control over. This will really hurt CR if he cannot continue. Wish nothing but the best for Clark, great athlete.

Easy solution .. Every team you beat with a record below .501 you only get 1 piont not 2pionts.. Teams like Tower Hill and Demarva Christian play all those scrub teams like Sussex Academy .. They won't get 2 points only 1 piont...
Every Henlopen South team plays Sussex Academy twice because the idiots let them in the conference. Its like Wilmington Charter in Blue Hen A

I heard the same thing ( heart condition) I hate to hear about injuries or situations where a kid has to sit because of things they have no control over. This will really hurt CR if he cannot continue. Wish nothing but the best for Clark, great athlete.
God Bless him..

Reactions: 84rider
Every Henlopen South team plays Sussex Academy twice because the idiots let them in the conference. Its like Wilmington Charter in Blue Hen A

How could they deny them though? If they gain DIAA status they really have no choice but to take them.. They are public charters.. That would be like kicking out the new castle county charters from Flight A or B.. They can't ..

That would be like when Osessa opens Henlopen denying them entry into the conference.. They cant public charters are the same as public schools as far as this is concerned just like the techs

Updated seedings coming soon....about one week left of regular season!!!!!!!!

Last day for regular season games is 2/20 and the first round of the tournament is 2/26

I know CR has 5 game remaining on the schedule

How could they deny them though? If they gain DIAA status they really have no choice but to take them.. They are public charters.. That would be like kicking out the new castle county charters from Flight A or B.. They can't ..

That would be like when Osessa opens Henlopen denying them entry into the conference.. They cant public charters are the same as public schools as far as this is concerned just like the techs
You have to apply and be accepted. Look at the Charters in NCC. Odessa High School will be a traditional High School in the Appoquinimink District. They will in the Blue Hen Conference.

You have to apply and be accepted. Look at the Charters in NCC. Odessa High School will be a traditional High School in the Appoquinimink District. They will in the Blue Hen Conference.

Yes but IF Newark Charter applied to Blue Hen I think they would have to take them?.. Like they did Pencader Charter in Flight B

I hate to hear that about Shaft Clark, he's been a bad mutha (shut yo mouth) for CR these last couple of years, but long-term health always comes first, so best to the young man for a speedy and full recovery.

And yes, if Newark Charter applied to be a Blue Hen member, they mostly likely would be in Flight B without much resistance.

Reactions: 84rider
Yes but IF Newark Charter applied to Blue Hen I think they would have to take them?.. Like they did Pencader Charter in Flight B
No, they really don't. The AD's have to vote. DMA tried to get in yrs back. My AD asked me and I said, No. Think about it. If the Charters in NCC were automatically allowed in you could end up with 12+ in both A & B. It would lock "Small Big" school in with Middletown, Appo, and Wm Penn. I thin we already had this discussion a ways back.
Bottom line is the two biggest Hen South schools are screwed be cause they are up and two small charters are in.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
your probably right... although I dont think Milford is hurt too much by it , maybe football but the rest the sports should be ok and of course wrestling belongs in D1 and who knows by being D1 it may keep some of their kids home instead of going to tech

Reactions: soccer07
your probably right... although I dont think Milford is hurt too much by it , maybe football but the rest the sports should be ok and of course wrestling belongs in D1 and who knows by being D1 it may keep some of their kids home instead of going to tech
Isn't Milford is moving to the North Div next year, because of @ECHS
getting in?

Reactions: soccer07
Milfords enrollment has been climbing lately they are up to 1098 (1054 last year) now the actual D1/D2 cut off is 1045 now so they more than likely would be moving to D1 soon by enrollment anyway

Last edited:
Milfords enrollment has been climbing lately they are up to 1098 now the actual D1/D2 cut off is 1045 now so they more than likely would be moving to D1 soon by enrollment anyway
Not if the other two schools were not allowed in. They would be D2 until a D1 went below them in numbers.

Poly doesn't want to give up that educational money. However the school has never really established a winning culture with the students that come to that school. No great athletes come to this school (except Smith). Not like Hodgson, St G, or Tech. It would be in their best interest from the athletic department stand point to drop their enrollment and acceptance numbers.

Polytech won't ever turn down the state's money, so that thought can be cancelled. They compete in all the other sports, save for the big two, and every once in a while, they'll surprise you with a 6-4 football team or a hoops team that can get to a first round win. That might be enough for them.

Poly doesn't want to give up that educational money. However the school has never really established a winning culture with the students that come to that school. No great athletes come to this school (except Smith). Not like Hodgson, St G, or Tech. It would be in their best interest from the athletic department stand point to drop their enrollment and acceptance numbers.

Polytech had a nice run even in boys basketball for about 6-7 years straight appearing in the tournament & Henlopen Conference Championship game up until about 4 years ago when they lost to Sallies in the State Championship. They simply aren't getting players like they were during that time when they had a number of D1 guys in that span.

I remember when I first moved here Poly was pretty good at hoops. I think their best team was 2010/2011 Eric Laster's Sr year. I remember going to a game at Red Lion and Poly gave Red Lion or should I say the US Virgin Islands national team all they could handle. That crowd was crazy. That was the year Sanford beat RLCA in the ship on a buzzer beater 3.. There was some real good ball being played in the tournament that year

I remember when I first moved here Poly was pretty good at hoops. I think their best team was 2010/2011 Eric Laster's Sr year. I remember going to a game at Red Lion and Poly gave Red Lion or should I say the US Virgin Islands national team all they could handle. That crowd was crazy. That was the year Sanford beat RLCA in the ship on a buzzer beater 3.. There was some real good ball being played in the tournament that year

Trevor Cooney was in the building!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT