ADVERTISEMENT

Please do not post copyrighted or premium material

mwingate

Sep 11, 2007
Hello everyone,

Please do not copy and paste copyrighted or premium content from other publications.Not only may you be violating the terms of service you agreed to on those websites, its disrespectful to the people at those publications that work hard to create that content.

Anyone that posts another publication’s content on this forum, or asks others to do so, will be banned immediately, and the thread will be deleted.

twitter tweets are not copywrited material they are public.. facts and scores are fair game.. if someone from a news publication offers opinion than at least I attribute it them to them.. are you addressing me? if so then we have some things to talk about like why you banned Ravensrooster2 for doing nothing other than busting your balls from copy pasting recaps from others? is that what you are talking about?

Yet you let trolls like 7nonstop to break every rule in the terms of service and blow the forum up with nonsense..and others as well.. cmon man..you only post here at like 3am.. if your gonna moderate then moderate..Ill follow the rules I have no problem with that but banning RavensRooster2 a long time poster and contributor on here was wrong..and you do realize only paid members can read this thread dont you? so your message isnt going out to 98% of the posters on here.. I mean cmon Dave..pay attention

You made fun of me because I was gay. My sexual identity does not break TOS

Gotta agree with BiB86, if you’re gonna moderate, please moderate some of the trolls, just asking

I would like to cancel membership here @mwingate but the link to do so does not work. Please post a link to do so. I cannot pay to read this idiot continue to spew bullshit about Private schools , and his racest and vulgar post. This back in black character. Thanks

Com on brah, put him ignore mood, don’t take a DNF haha, you know sticks and stones and it like that...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT