ADVERTISEMENT

Delaware athletic association to examine schools use of ineligible player, number change (DE online, News Journal)

Trying to flip the script is a bad idea. Mia Copa and move on. Now they are being treated poorly. Really. Regular season BS no issues. They have had players ejected since! Stop with the Freshman stuff

How do you insert a picture into your reply?

There is a picture box if you click it it say insert image address.. You have to copy the image address in the little box that pops up. So when you copy an image choose copy image address not just copy image.. At least that is how I do it. Don't know if there is a better way

Last edited:
Reactions: Woody_Wood
So it looks like they may skate on a technicality about a form not being filled out by the officials properly..lol

So it looks like they may skate on a technicality about a form not being filled out by the officials properly..lol
It does sound that way and that’s sad to put this on an officiating crew that came to a scrimmage to get some work in. Also sounds like Doug has a DMA crush.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
awesome..lol but what about every kid in the scrimmages has a jersey # that matches their current roster number.. well except one. I guess he didn't earn his? lmao

Sean Greene
@SeanGreeneWDEL

Lincoln said there was no jersey switching. "We make our kids earn their numbers" - We don't post our rosters until the day of the first game. There were no official numbers at the point of the STG scrimmage.

Last edited:
The negative attention is not good, that’s a fact, but in all actuality, on the field what have they done but create narratives and troll? This football program is average at best!

Reactions: fanoffootball123
Also, why is Dorrell Green part of this “hearing”? He has a school district to run and obviously there is a conflict of interest there.

You boys go to your room and come out when you can explain how to handle yourselves better..ok Mom..lol

Last edited:
Self-imposed by DMA- Coach and AD are on probation.

I heard "double secret probation", along with Pluto and Flounder., and the rest of the Delta house

Is it just me or wouldn't being in the lot with a headset during a game you are suspended from be a violation of said probation?

Have fun DIAA. Next up: players are punching during a game; get “ejected”, go to the parking lot, change numbers and come back to play, only to be suspended the next game. Coach gets 1 game; AD and Admin have to meet and draft a plan. Hahahahaha

• Haha
DU_6w8ZU8AAlJSf.jpg

The dumbest thing about this hearing of 4 1/2 hours so far dealing with this issue is that it shouldn't even have been necessary. DMA should have fired these guys when it was found out they tried to play an ineligible player period no DIAA hearing needed. Like most schools would. This is a big black eye for DMA. Can't believe the school or the administrators isn't even one bit embarrassed about it. Nothing but trumped up excuses.

Damn this like the OJ trial.. Will there be riots on Middleboro Rd?

south-park-riot.gif

Last edited:
Can DMA possibly keep Lincoln after all this?

There is definitely going to be some fallout from this as well as pressures from the court of public opinion. What about from the parents of the school and not just the football ones. It's all been stained.

At first I felt bad for the kids/players but then after more thought with the way their offense has looked this year it may be a blessing for them to have a new OC. 😉

Last edited:
Does the suspension include practices? Team events? Etc?

It should. Just curious who’s overseeing that if that’s the case. The AD? Hahaha.

Down goes Linc!

And did I hear right the AD has been on probabtion for a year? Not supriing given his history at Glasgow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT