ADVERTISEMENT

Probable Dual states

Dean majors him if he wasn’t trying to pin. Having their 126 back won the state championship for Smyrna.
The 126 lb contributed like many other kids, and despite 285 lb getting hurt for minus 6 instead of minus 3, the team pulled it out. Nick Nat wasn't going all out either so it's hard to say what the final score might have been. Btw, the 126 lb wrestler participated in the earlier dual meet with CR so it's not like he was some new addition added to push Smyrna over the hump.

Reactions: wtc76
Knew CA was going to just take second and fft for Milf to take it. Potter 170 hurt shoulder vs Milford at legends and never came back to the room and Kyle the heavy kid got hurt and out as well. CA very limited in what they could do. They bumped AJ to 170 and he didn’t win and Bowne got majored. To win as I said after legends AJ , Bowne and Potter would have to flip the script. And Kyle would have to not get pinned. Kyle and Potter out made it next to impossible. Still a great season for CA and definitely something to build on. I look forward to watching the Poores , Hall , Knight, Gray and AJs Sr campaign next year and at states in a couple of weeks.

Milford is a great team and Thode is a freshman monster.. would love to see Milford v Smyrna or CR The D1 ship coming down to Dean having to pin Nataracola was great drama

Now onto Individual States.. Maybe a bracket challenge will work better Lev set it up?

Last edited:
Reactions: concord87
@YJM LOVE the new avatar? reminds me of an old Bob Gibson card I have chest out thumb towards the target.. big circle lol Bob not doing it either haha

-7691359939167468278_thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
yep.... really no other choice for CA though.... they had nothing 170 thru HVY.. They took a long shot and lost it happens

@YJM give me 1 hr with you boy and I guarantee he gets more accurate and has more control of his throws I cant make him throw harder or increase the break of his pitches but i can make him have more control of his throws and have more confidence and accuracy.. This i can see in just this picture and its not wanting any money,, I can do this and do it for free.. Three simple changes just saying

@YJM give me 1 hr with you boy and I guarantee he gets more accurate and has more control of his throws I cant make him throw harder or increase the break of his pitches but i can make him have more control of his throws and have more confidence and accuracy.. This i can see in just this picture and its not wanting any money,, I can do this and do it for free.. Three simple changes just saying
Thanks. He's really an outfielder who masquerades as a pitcher every now and then!

Reactions: BackinBlack86
You know who's state ready is the Gray kid from CA.. Almost tech grant in the first period. That kid is getting better & better. I like his style. I see him putting it on the IR kid if they see each other in the finals

Reactions: BackinBlack86
You know who's state ready is the Gray kid from CA.. Almost tech grant in the first period. That kid is getting better & better. I like his style. I see him putting it on the IR kid if they see each other in the finals
Joey natorcola looked good also
How do you see that match going ?

I'm from NJ, where they don't respect Delaware wrestling much ... I was told by more than a few people that wrestling isn't popular (or good) down here, if those people could have been in the gym Saturday night! That place was filled with energy, excitement and some very high level wrestling...
As for the Bucs, I agree that sure was pretty anti-climatic but I'm sure Tom Brady never looks at his rings and thinks about the ones that were boring. Take em however you can get em right..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT