ADVERTISEMENT

States Discussion

Buildingcharacter

Towel boy
Dec 19, 2013
Wow this site is dead this year.. I know it’s an odd season but where’s all the discussion about states!

Let’s get something rollin!!!

key match-ups to watch in semis?!?!

Here's my take...
106- It's really anyone's for the taking. Looking forward to see it the 8th grader can beat the Jrs and Srs. I think he will.
113- Giampietro easy
120- Poore easy
126- Thode and Knight is a toss up and should be a great match in the the midst of what has the potential to be a good rivalry and could continue next year. I'll take Knight this year in the hopes of a trilogy next year.
132- Honestly pretty open at this weight. I think Grant and Wells make it but I would not be surprised at all if Kling or Sinclair pull it off. That being said I think Wells avenges his loss from earlier in the year against Grant.
138- Gray wins after doing something ridiculous to put himself in danger early but pulls it off by like 5 or 6 points.
145- Bender wins pretty easily if you ask me.
152- Poore
160- The best match out there. I'll put my money on Hall.
170- Griffith
182- Negron has a good match in the semi's with Agresti but I think he pulls it off then wins it all.
195- Stradley
220- Dreuitt
285- Hudson

If they both make the finals, I think Gray and Ankrom could be a great match! Both have state championships already and their styles could make for a fun match to watch!

If they both make the finals, I think Gray and Ankrom could be a great match! Both have state championships already and their styles could make for a fun match to watch!
It definitely could be a good match. Gray has beaten him a few times but maybe he has closed the gap.

Reactions: concord87
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT