ADVERTISEMENT

Summer 7x7 play

So, has anyone seen some 7v7 & have opinion on what you have seen thus far ?

I was actually going to ask the same thing bucs.....too much hate on this thread when the only thing that matters is football.

My two cents though....a poster like RR, or Spartakos has as many posts based on their years of posting. A veteran to this message board. Two of the few that many concede in some fun banter to stir the pot at times. But knowledge of the game sometimes can't be matched.

So, has anyone seen some 7v7 & have opinion on what you have seen thus far ?

I've only seen the couple Caravel 7v7 games last Tuesday.. The CA SR QB looks confident and in control although not tall they have a good amount of very athletic kids.. The new LB coupled with Medley(who was on vacation last week) looks to be formidable up the middle. As for the teams they played McKeen nothing.. Howard has a few good looking athletes but no QB.. They do have a very tall and gifted TE though.. just a 7on7 observation though who knows who was there or not there

RR2... have to agree with you about the TE for the Cougars . Impressive size / ability. Have to wonder just how good he'd look with better personnel around him .

Meet Spike..Sallies newest transfer to play RB/LB

0395353_16.jpeg
Is CowtownBrowntown really Bummy?
raven .does having a refrigerator on his back a reference to somebody being a Slowsky?
Is there a transfer or is all of this a bogus narrative?

raven, I have lost my connection to popular culture.
Here, I am thinking the Big S was bringing in a new talent....

Reactions: spartakos
I wouldn't rule out Spike from little giants. He's probably in his 30s now but that's never stopped the big S before...

@RR
Haaaa
that's some funny sh#t !!
kinda looks like He-Man from the 2014 Cav's team... wonder what happened to him?

Na
muscle kid from Baltimore..
"moved into area"
haaaaa
Middletown don't recruit!
DiGatti was a bad mofo though..don't remember DiGatti's number, I think 59..
he was all over Spartans in 2014

Ohh your talking about the kid from Southern Maryland who had a Rutgers offer who's coach was busted for housing players and selling roids...yeah he didn't pan out...

Last edited:
Was he 19?

at least.. LOL

CowClown your being an idiot about the 19 year old stuff... Forget the DIAA rules state you can turn 19 after June whatever.. It isn't the school re classing the kids its the parents.. No one re classes while in High School.. Sallies didn't re class the kids their parents did in middle school.. What is Sallies supposed to do? Decline a qualified student because of their age? Thats stupid.. Not to mention just about every High School team in DE has kids that turn 19 during the season. Its pretty common

Last edited:
@cowpie
your boy Godwin didn't even live in Middletown's district!!
He should of gone to Appo...
every school bends the rules or should I say pushes them to the limit .. a good coach knows how to " make the best of a situation "

Cowtown, are you the guy that used to post as Bumfuzzled? He was actually interesting. I swear he would post stuff just to get a reaction.

raven, thanks for the link. Now, I get the joke. I guess Spike didn't play in the DIAA golf tourney which was topped by 8th grade young lady from Tower Hill. I am not a golfer but that. Is amazing.

The kid you guys were referring to was Donte Ayres. He never panned out (according to a source) was because he put his previous schools events over the football team of the school he was currently attending. Football is a team sport and when you put the team second, and think you deserve the world, your not gonna play. I don't blame the coaches treating it the way they did. He had an offer to Rutgers, but was benched and he didn't like it and is now attending Towson. Not sure if he's playing or not.

@cowpie
Appo opened in 2008, how did he grandfather in?
do your math kid..
2 cowpies + 2 cowpies = 4 cowpies

I was 17 when I graduated.... so what
8 years after high school , no one cares

Brave has nothing to do with it. I didn't care and slacked off in middle school. I paid for it but I'm glad I graduated when I did and with who I did. I have some of the best friends and best times a kid could have asked for

So if me graduating at 19 is an issue, please enlighten me on your views because all I've read so far is a bunch of cowshit from the now known "cowpie"

what I learned so far,
1. Cowpie is obsessed with the Reeders'
( they both have girlfriends)
2. HS was a slacker
( now a Trooper I hope)
3. Spike don't like girls
( now a waiter in Rehoboth)
4. UD laughs at immature kids
(definitely a guy you don't want to mess with)
5. RR is still King of sports and film
(always was, always will be)
6. Bucsnot is a legit poster
(probably mad thread got hijacked)
7. Chesdel is a fan of golf
( and 8th grader was held back 6 times)
8. Mr Godwin was grandfathered in
( WTF)
9. Depreps is obsessed with RL
(we are obsessed with a train wreck to)
10. Bummy has a jealous grandson
( cowpie needs a hug)

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Im not obsessed with any player, I just don't like sallies and if you subtracted a couple college aged players their squads these past few years would have been marginal playoff teams at best.

And you know that much about their social lives....I'm going to predict right now that you're going to try and slide in their DMs

And thanks for mentioning the fact that the rest of you pro-sallies male cheerleaders are obsessed with red lion and the Sills

@cowpie
can't stand the Sals you dope!
The Reeders are a class act, your just a jealous kid who doesn't know anything..

Reactions: ravensrooster2
The kid you guys were referring to was Donte Ayres. He never panned out (according to a source) was because he put his previous schools events over the football team of the school he was currently attending. Football is a team sport and when you put the team second, and think you deserve the world, your not gonna play. I don't blame the coaches treating it the way they did. He had an offer to Rutgers, but was benched and he didn't like it and is now attending Towson. Not sure if he's playing or not.

HS he didn't play because DIAA wouldn't give him a waiver because he wasn't living with his legal guardian and didn't qualify as homeless...lets not pretend the coaches took the high road..

@CowShit do you not understand every team even your beloved Cavs have kids that turn 19 during their senior year? You just hate Reeders because they happened to be good 19 year olds.. Its really not uncommon for a school to have kids that were held back a year couple that with the correct birth date Aug-Dec and you get what you get...

Last edited:
I was 17 when I graduated.... so what
8 years after high school , no one cares

I turned 18 my senior year because I had a Oct birthdate and in MD at that time you couldn't start school unless you turned 5 by the first day of school.... it changed to turning 5 by the the end of the calendar year but then changed back... The athletic association rules allow for a child to be held back one year and still play.. Yes the spirit of the rule is academic but some do take advantage for athletic reasons. none the less its within the rules and not cheating and its not the schools doing it but the parents

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT